Windows 10: want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to...

Discus and support want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to school.. How? using windows 10. alreado on new laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joepark2, Jul 31, 2018.

1. joepark2 Win User

want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to...

want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to school.. How?

using windows 10. alreado on new laptop.

:)

joepark2, Jul 31, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Sharmard Win User

want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to...

operating system language problem

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in August 2015. Since then I am struggling to change the operating system language but not able to do it as I cannot understand Dutch in which the system got upgraded. I bought this lenovo laptop from Netherlands,
    so it has default operating system language as dutch. I tried many tips suggested online to change it but not able to change it. Please suggest how can I get rid of these problem. I want to have administrative language as English. Please suggest step by step
    procedure. It is even difficult to figure out which is pc setting option, recovery option or update option in dutch.

Thank you.

Sharmard, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. want to clean this laptop of everything except operating system so can donate it to... - Similar Threads - clean laptop everything

2. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can your operating system be so terrible???: I spent $150 on windows 10 a couple years ago and was so angry. then last year I bought a gaming laptop to play games and use steam to download games to play. why can't I play games on my gaming laptop with out downloading 35 gigs of stuff without being Able to do anything...
  3. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can your operating system be so terrible???: I spent $150 on windows 10 a couple years ago and was so angry. then last year I bought a gaming laptop to play games and use steam to download games to play. why can't I play games on my gaming laptop with out downloading 35 gigs of stuff without being Able to do anything...
  4. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The operating system did not shut down clean

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The operating system did not shut down clean: When i power on the pc it says at the top .The operating system did not shut down clean and then it loads it freezes in 6 seconds the dots to i tryed how to do it it never worked my model .HP laptop .2020 HP laptop. .1,300 $ HP laptop Please tell me what to do....
  6. migrate everything to another operating system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    migrate everything to another operating system: I want to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise from Windows 10 home and keep all of my data and preferences (on a single drive), will this be possible? submitted by /u/No-denied [link] [comments]...
  7. I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data?: I want to donate an older laptop. How can I erase the data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-donate-an-older-laptop-how-can-i-erase/9c3f039d-f87d-4264-ac62-66a57c0360c6
  8. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly: What does "The operating system did not shutdown cleanly" mean? how to fix it? I'm in windows 10 version 1903, it makes me stuck in booting screen...
  9. Delete contents of Word and Excel so computer can be donated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete contents of Word and Excel so computer can be donated.: My father passed away and has an HP TouchSmart computer. He was almost blind and the computer was very helpful for him. I want to donate it to The University of Colorado Anshutz Vision Center so someone can benefit from it. I watched numerous Utube videos on how to erase the...
  10. Trying to so a 'clean install'. Now "missing operating system"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to so a 'clean install'. Now "missing operating system": I thought I would do a 'clean install' of Win 10 on my laptop. Used Killdisk to get rid of 2 of 3 partitions on my hard drive (not the OS partition). I must have done something wrong because now my system will not reboot. All I get is a message saying: "missing operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to clean a laptop but keep operating system