Windows 10: Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

Discus and support Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AadyantSood, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following results:a slmgr.vbs /dlib slmgr.vbs /xprc slmgr.vbs /dlvAfter seeing all this, can you please tell if my license is genuine or not... Feel free to ask any other informationWaiting for your reply,Thanks

:)

AadyantSood, Jun 23, 2022

2. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Ritesh

My name is Freddys to check the windows license follow the steps below:

1. Open Command Prompt
    2. Type slmgr /dlv
    3. This will open Windows Script Host window

If it shows that the windows are activated till a certain date or it is not fully activated which means your Windows is either activated via organizations bulk purchased product key or it has been
    activated using some kind of activation tool like KMSpico.

That isn't a genuine copy of Windows. Otherwise, it shows a license status: licensed without expiration time then is genuine.

See an example below:

Redirecting

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez Gil, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Diano Win User
    Is Windows genuine if it has "a" product key?

I had the motherboard on my Acer T3-715 changed by a repair shop. They installed a different version of Windows on the PC. I found that the Windows installed by the shop could not update & not have the product key. The shop said that they could buy & provide "a" product key & the Windows would become genuine.

Is it true that a pirate Windows becomes genuine if it is given "a" product key?

Thanks.

Diano, Jun 23, 2022
  4. MaloK Win User

Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

Is Windows genuine if it has "a" product key?

open a cmd prompt and run

slmgr /dli

If your installation has no key at the moment it is not pirate at all.

It's just waiting for your to enter one and activate Windows.

MaloK, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

1. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not? - Similar Threads - Confirm Product key

2. Is my product key is Genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my product key is Genuine: i want to check my windows is genuine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-is-genuine/7d6654fc-f157-4f24-86ff-835812f20b5e
  3. Is my product key is Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my product key is Genuine: i want to check my windows is genuine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-is-genuine/7d6654fc-f157-4f24-86ff-835812f20b5e
  4. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  5. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  6. is my product is key is genuine?

is my product is key is genuine?: i bought aspire 7 recently and it came with windows 10 home so i want to know is my windows is genuine or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-is-key-is-genuine/34dd4d76-9ece-4b24-b568-8846c7be350e
  7. Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...

Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. I want to know is my windows product key is cracked or it's a genuine windows version I am using.[ATTACH] And please tell me how to figure out. Stay home and stay safe everyone....
  8. I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?

I wanted to know whether my product key is genuine or not?: This is the screenshot:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wanted-to-know-whether-my-product-key-is-genuine/5ef81c7a-005b-4401-9e44-4da50c8f14e8"
  9. Are my product keys genuine?

Are my product keys genuine?: Backstory In 2009 I bought a new PC that came with Windows 7 Home Prem OEM Software. In 2012 I decided to buy the upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate through Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade. In 2019 I bought a refurbished Dell PC that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled....
  10. is my product key genuine or not?

is my product key genuine or not?: [ATTACH]I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-genuine-or-not/8523507d-5a5f-40b1-a108-9f2617aea863"