Windows 10: Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10

Discus and support Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need to delete unused Microsoft apps to increase memory in my small Inspiron 3180, that I use for travel. Can't update Windows 10 til I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyA292, Aug 25, 2019.

1. TonyA292 Win User

Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10

Need to delete unused Microsoft apps to increase memory in my small Inspiron 3180, that I use for travel. Can't update Windows 10 til I do.

:)

TonyA292, Aug 25, 2019

2. Delete unused e-mail account from Windows 10 Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

1. When you say delete unused account, Exactly which account you want to delete?

If possible provide us a screenshot to assist you better.

I would suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10

x-box app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you that you are facing this issue.

Please answer this questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the issue specific to this app?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the
    Microsoft account to check if this helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10

1. Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete Microsoft unused

2. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  3. search box unusable

in Windows 10 Customization
    search box unusable: Search bar is unusable, I tried clicking it and it will goes off after split second. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-unusable/78d81fb9-4384-4908-af7a-53b472eaaba7
  4. search box unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search box unusable: Search bar is unusable, I tried clicking it and it will goes off after split second. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-unusable/78d81fb9-4384-4908-af7a-53b472eaaba7
  5. search box unusable

6. Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box: how can I add UK airports like Bristol and Cardiff to MSFS 2020 for x box these were available on the 2000 edition ? . Can these be added or upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-for-x-box/c80026bb-6609-400a-97db-f07ac98a56a7
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box

Microsoft Flight Simulator for X box: how can I add UK airports like Bristol and Cardiff to MSFS 2020 for x box these were available on the 2000 edition ? . Can these be added or upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-for-x-box/c80026bb-6609-400a-97db-f07ac98a56a7
  8. music box

in Cortana
    music box: can cortana hear a music box playing? if not how can i turn that on? I have a music box that I want to know what song it is playing? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-box/b5fb443b-560c-4aa1-a9e4-36d6c60d2850
  9. X Box Win 10

X Box Win 10: Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913
  10. Can’t type in Windows 10 apps, Search Box, Dialogue Boxes, Cortana, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t type in Windows 10 apps, Search Box, Dialogue Boxes, Cortana, etc.: [ATTACH] It so happened to me that when typing inside Cortana, Windows 10 apps, Taskbar, Search Bar, and so on, everything was invisible. At first, I thought that there was something wrong with my keyboard, but then it turned out to be [...] This post Can’t type in Windows...