Windows 10: Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; From ebay I installed Windows 10 pro that does not work. I want to know how to down grade to original Windows 10 Home addition.And will need product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rodcornish, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

From ebay I installed Windows 10 pro that does not work.

I want to know how to down grade to original Windows 10 Home addition.And will need product key

Hope you can help.

Thank you.

HP All in one computer windows 10 Home

Also will not reboot to factory setting at all.

:)

Rodcornish, Feb 24, 2020
  2. GreenCZ Win User

Ud-grade from Wind 8.1 Pro to "only" Win 10 Home

Hi

I am not sure, but I think I up-graded from Win 8.1 Pro version and the up-grade is Win 10 Home. Please can I find somewhere what was my old version? or is there any other step to get Win 10 Pro from Home version? Thanks for help.

GreenCZ, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

1. Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - down grade Pro

2. How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to down grade back to windows 10 from windows 11 upgrade: How can I revert back to Windows 10 back from Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-down-grade-back-to-windows-10-from-windows/dd81283e-6595-4e26-999a-ad1a4c886341
  3. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  4. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  5. up grade from Hom to Pro win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    up grade from Hom to Pro win 10: my notebook HP probook comes with a Windows 10 Home pre installed , with a digital licence probably OEM. I want to upgrade to Pro , which upgrade key I should purchase Retail or OEM if available ?...
  6. up grading from windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    up grading from windows 10 home to Pro: Every time I click on the upgrade in the store, X box live opens up and requests login. then that is as far as I can go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grading-from-windows-10-home-to-pro/0c7302f2-fa37-4fa1-9d22-c687dda4204a
  7. UP GRADED WINDOWS FROM 8.1 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO EDITION

UP GRADED WINDOWS FROM 8.1 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO EDITION: *** PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER! ****** THANKS. I UP GRADED MY LAP TOP FROM 8.1 TO 10. I WAS GIVEN INSTRCUCITONS AFTER THE INSTALL WAS COMPLETED. TO PERFORM A DISK CLEAN UP, WAS TOLD IT WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP PREVIOUS VERISONS OF WINDOWS, WHICH...
  8. down grade from pro to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    down grade from pro to home: I have a 10 year old dell. All of a sudden it says I am not activated. It states I do not have a license for Pro. I have run pro for all these years since new. Have done nothing to my computer, other than I believe it did the stopped update you released....
  9. down grade from win 10 with Cortana to windows xp pro

down grade from win 10 with Cortana to windows xp pro: I am totally feed up with windows 10 so I have ordered a Windows XP pro disc. to get rid of the hack Cortana it's a pain in the butt. if I needed her help which I don't. an all I ever asked for from Microsoft was help d no help at all to fix the issues that come loaded with...
  10. Down grading

Down grading: How do you down upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/down-grading/c6a0dee1-7cc5-4f29-9285-5abf5794cbae