Windows 10: want to download window 10 pro for oem

Discus and support want to download window 10 pro for oem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello there i got licence window 10 pro for oem & now i want to formate the pc as my pc is effected with ransomware ...... so i need a soft copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vijaykamble1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. want to download window 10 pro for oem

hello there i got licence window 10 pro for oem & now i want to formate the pc as my pc is effected with ransomware ......

so i need a soft copy of window 10 pro for oem, I am finding it in microsoft official website but it didnt got ... so i request u to send me a link were i can find it

:)

vijaykamble1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

want to download window 10 pro for oem partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

want to download window 10 pro for oem windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Sep 11, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

want to download window 10 pro for oem

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

want to download window 10 pro for oem

1. want to download window 10 pro for oem - Similar Threads - download window pro

2. Windows 10 pro oem key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro oem key: Hello, I have an OEM windows 10 pro key, but the code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T from Microsoft does not work to get me from the home version to the pro version. Help!...
  3. Is the digital download of Windows 10 Pro an OEM or Retail license?

Is the digital download of Windows 10 Pro an OEM or Retail license?: I wanted to buy the digital download version of Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft, https://www.microsoft.com/ro-ro/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt? Could you please tell me if this license is OEM, tied to a single computer, or Retail, which can be moved later to another...
  4. ReActivation of Windows 10 Pro OEM

ReActivation of Windows 10 Pro OEM: Hello, For the past two days I have been trying to get Microsoft support only to be hung up on, brushed off and lied to. Microsoft your support sucks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-pro-oem/c7faf52c-018a-4331-b0c6-128c8363b2fe
  5. Windows 10 Pro OEM issue

Windows 10 Pro OEM issue: Hi, recently I purchased Lenovo desktop with Preinstalled OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. I expected to receive a PC with Windows label with OEM Product key and with factory installed OS on it, well packed and sealed in a factory box. Unfortunately, the result was not...
  6. Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM: I currently have windows 7 professional OEM on a build. Is it possible to do a clean install on the system with with the same motherboard with new SSD? Or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Pro OEM issue

Windows 10 Pro OEM issue: Hi, recently I purchased Lenovo desktop with Preinstalled OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. I expected to receive a PC with Windows label with OEM Product key and with factory installed OS on it, well packed and sealed in a factory box. Unfortunately, the result was not...
  8. Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade

Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade: Hi I bought a new PC with Windows 10 Pro OEM on DVD. With this PC I d like to use my old SSD drive. So I insert an old SSD drive in my new computer but I can not install Windows 10 Pro OEM on it. SSD drive was installed with Windows 10 Home OEM before. I boot my new Win 10...
  9. OEM Version of Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OEM Version of Windows 10 Pro: Hi, Where can I get the instructions to install win 10 pro on my current windows 8.1 desktop? I tried it once with no luck. According to Frye's Electronics' it will take some tools that I can download from Microsoft. I'm not sure where I can get them and which ones....
  10. Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM download: Purchased digital download with product code key. Received product key. Download link does not appear to be working. How can I download a copy of Windows 10 Pro Full Install OEM version? Was at site to download digital copy but a product key is required. Now, I can't find it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 pro install oem