Windows 10: Want to hide taskbar for specific app

Discus and support Want to hide taskbar for specific app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,The problem is that I use Premiere Pro and my screen resolution is 1920x1080. So that Windows taskbar takes much space and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AHMEDMALICK, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Want to hide taskbar for specific app

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,The problem is that I use Premiere Pro and my screen resolution is 1920x1080. So that Windows taskbar takes much space and makes app narrow. I don't want to auto hide taskbar forever because I need it. I want that my taskbar is visible and when I open Premiere, taskbar will auto hide, when I close Premiere then taskbar will come back. Is it possible? Please

:)

AHMEDMALICK, Jul 27, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 27, 2021
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Want to hide taskbar for specific app

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Want to hide taskbar for specific app

1. Want to hide taskbar for specific app - Similar Threads - hide taskbar specific

2. Hiding the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding the taskbar: Good morging everyone!) I want to ask you how can I hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translate〒▽〒...
  3. Hiding the taskbar

Hiding the taskbar: Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒...
  4. I want to hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to hide the taskbar: How can I hide the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-hide-the-taskbar/87f8a41a-b934-4338-b59d-ae5d7cbe8ad5
  5. Hide the Taskbar in Specific Applications?

Hide the Taskbar in Specific Applications?: Does anyone here know how to Hide the Taskbar in specific applications and NOT the desktop screen? For exmaple, I want to use firefox without the Taskbar shows up (only when my mouse is at the bottom), but I want the taskbar to appear static when I'm on the desktop screen so...
  6. Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app: Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my computer and i dont want them to know that i have this or that app installed. and on the same time i dont want to remove the app...
  7. Hiding a specific app from start menu

Hiding a specific app from start menu: Hello Redditors, I am having a little situation where after installing Adobe Creative Cloud on my computer an app called "Notification Manager for Adobe Creative Cloud" appeared on my Start Menu. I have checked in both "all user start menu" and "current user start menu"...
  8. Hide Apps in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Apps in taskbar: Does anyone know how/if to hide running applications from the taskbar while being able to see it open on another monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-apps-in-taskbar/a9300a6a-adab-4b39-b3bd-490e3d869fdc
  9. hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    hide taskbar: What does it take to hide the taskbar and keep it hidden? This setting has not worked correctly for at least the past 3 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-taskbar/4756b890-5fdb-4746-b9af-8958c41b0c46
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...