Windows 10: Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...

Discus and support Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 Home. I want to know is my windows product key is cracked or it's a genuine windows version I am using.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BNibir, Apr 28, 2020.

1. BNibir Win User

Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked...

Hello,

I am currently using Windows 10 Home. I want to know is my windows product key is cracked or it's a genuine windows version I am using. Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked... b16f8db1-f900-4804-8ec3-4a558a7e7899?upload=true.png

And please tell me how to figure out.

Stay home and stay safe everyone.

:)

BNibir, Apr 28, 2020

2. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

HI,

Please help , how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack . any software to checking properly

Eugene_969, Apr 28, 2020
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

Hi Eugene,

Sorry to say, from your screenshot, you are not running genuine Windows 10, that is a cracked volume licence you are running . . .

Do you know the history of your PC or version of Windows?

If your PC is second hand or Windows was reinstalled by a PC Repair Shop?

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Want to if my windows product key is genuine or cracked... - Similar Threads - product key genuine

2. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  3. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?: Hi,Actually till yesterday I was using Windows 10 Pro without Activation. A friend of mine gifted me a License Key and it worked! I want to confirm if it is genuine or not. It is showing this in the Activation Page:I tried using some slmgr command an got the following...
  4. Want to Confirm if my Product key is Genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to check if my windows is genuine or cracked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to check if my windows is genuine or cracked?: can someone tell if my window is genuine or is cracked?are there any proper steps for it?My friend helped me with it, but i am having my doubtsSince i am not getting major updates or anything...
  6. I want to check if my windows is genuine or cracked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to check if my windows is genuine or cracked?: can someone tell if my window is genuine or is cracked?are there any proper steps for it?My friend helped me with it, but i am having my doubtsSince i am not getting major updates or anything...
  7. Is my windows genuine or cracked?

Is my windows genuine or cracked?: Hello!I want to ask if my windows is genuine or cracked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-genuine-or-cracked/e82227aa-9b41-4ba6-9da9-cd6cd95c061d
  8. Windows key is genuine or cracked?

Windows key is genuine or cracked?: [ATTACH]Can someone help me to check if my windows key is genuine or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-genuine-or-cracked/8ba1de48-8d0a-4eed-afe8-dfe3a5d91dbd
  9. how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack

how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack: how to check windows 10 product key is genuine or crack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-windows-10-product-key-is-genuine-or/758c1112-17dd-4c1d-b6b9-53a2b98851ce
  10. Is my windows genuine or cracked??

Is my windows genuine or cracked??: i went to a store and when my pcwin 7 os was corrupted then that guy said he will install win for Rs. 500/-7$ and it also says it is activated. How can I get win 10 for that cheap??...