Windows 10: Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine.

Discus and support Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have the subject game controller, but its installation disk is only for Windows 2000 and XP. The NYKO site has nothing for this old controller.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alan & Connie, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine.

Have the subject game controller, but its installation disk is only for Windows 2000 and XP. The NYKO site has nothing for this old controller. Before I trash it, is there an available driver for Windows 10.

:)

Alan & Connie, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Santiago Win User

How do I correct Nyko Airflo EX controller right analog stick behavior on Windows 10?

I have an old Nyko Air Flo EX which works great. With the exception that the right analog stick behaves incorrectly. After some digging this is what I've found:

• It's using HID-compliant Game Controller
    • Hardware IDs:

• When Joy.Cpl Test is Idle
    • Pressing Analog Stick Button (btn 13) also returns +1 on the Y-Axis
    • Moving Analog stick -1 on X-Axis also returns +1 on the Y-Axis
    • There actually seems to be a little play where it fires all sorts of axis values. Usually when traveling on a X-Axis move or stick button press down. Button 13.

Not sure if related:

• Right stick seems to be using axis 2 and 5 instead of 2 and 3

Things I've tried:

• Attempted Joy.Cpl Calibration [Did not work]
    • Attempted looking for driver/support on Nyko website [Nothing there]
    • E-mailed Nyko support [Unhelpful response] basically just said product is discontinued
    • I followed some instructions which said to add regkeys for Axes\2 Attributes=00 00 00 01 00 35 00 and Axes\5 Attributes= 00 00 00 01 00 32 00 [Didn't seem to change much]
    • I proceeded to read some more documentation on directinput and registry Axes override on Microsoft site here And usb.org docs. Maybe I didn't understand it correctly but, it didn't seem to modify behavior. I'm not sure if it has less effect if the device is being picked up by Xinput.

Things I'm not looking for:

• Mapping to keyboard keys
    • Installing middleware applications to work around the issue

Thank you in advance for any help.

Santiago, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Logitech Unveils ChillStream Controller for PC with Build-in Cooler

so wrong I have a NYKO controller for my pc with chilling fans

NYKO AIRFLO EX

Pheonix_789, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine.

Logitech Unveils ChillStream Controller for PC with Build-in Cooler

Nyko WAS first

Sorry to burst Logitech's bubble but Nyko had a fan cooled controller pad for PC years ago. I have had one for abot 2 years now. I don't know what people are talking about them only having it available for xbox and ps2, but I am looking at a Nyko Airflo Ex sitting on my desk as I type this....

Logitech need a good kick in the pants for claiming incorrectly that they were first!

babbleschmitt, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine.

1. Want to install NYKO Airflo EX game controller in Windows 10 machine. - Similar Threads - install NYKO Airflo

2. Nyko Air Flo game pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nyko Air Flo game pad: Hi I've got a NYKO air flow game pad that's been running on windows 10 but all of a sudden the software has stopped working and after trying to start closes down and the game pad becomes useless as software not running any help would be appreciated before I have to throw a...
  3. Nyko Air Flo game pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nyko Air Flo game pad: Hi I've got a NYKO air flow game pad that's been running on windows 10 but all of a sudden the software has stopped working and after trying to start closes down and the game pad becomes useless as software not running any help would be appreciated before I have to throw a...
  4. Nyko Air Flo game pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Game Controllers

Windows 10 Game Controllers: I'm currently trying to recalibrate on of my flight simulator peripherals. The issue I'm running in to is that the Set up USB game controllers program just won't respond. It says not responding, then a minute later it's "responding" then I try to go to the calibration page...
  6. Windows 10 Game Controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game Controllers: I'm currently trying to recalibrate on of my flight simulator peripherals. The issue I'm running in to is that the Set up USB game controllers program just won't respond. It says not responding, then a minute later it's "responding" then I try to go to the calibration page...
  7. Windows 10 Game Controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot block installation of Minecraft on a Windows 10 machine with Family Safety controls

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot block installation of Minecraft on a Windows 10 machine with Family Safety controls: I bought my son 'Minecraft for Windows 10' app for his PC but found he was playing to way too much when he should have been doing schoolwork! So I removed the app from the PC so it is only on his Xbox which I can control better. However, he seems to be able to bypass...
  9. Windows 10 game controller

Windows 10 game controller: I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 a few months ago. Now the controller i use on my PC wont work correctly, all the buttons work but the D-pad does not. Its an old Guillemot pad, is there a way to get it working?...
  10. Game Controller in Windows 10

Game Controller in Windows 10: Hello, I have a Piranha Fire PC controller for Windows 10. It is supposed to work once it is plugged in but I cannot get the PC to assign a driver for it. I tried to update drivers and also download the ones that Piranha suggested from the Microsoft Store but still cannot use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nyko airflo windows 10

2. nyko airflo ex windows 10

3. nyko airflo ex game controller driver for windows 10

4. nyko airflow windows 10,
  5. nyko airflo ex game controller work in win 10,
  6. using nyko airflow pc xinput,
  7. nyko airflo windows 10 controllr,
  8. nyko airflo ex drivers windows 10,
  9. nyko air flo pc controller windows 10,
  10. nyko usb controller windows 10,
  11. nyko airflow windows 10 driver,