Windows 10: Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0

Discus and support Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought the desktop 8 years ago with Windows 8.0 installed OEM Volume License. Could not upgrade to Windows 8.1. Later installed Linux Mint OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveCarr3, Apr 3, 2021.

1. DaveCarr3 Win User

Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0

I bought the desktop 8 years ago with Windows 8.0 installed OEM Volume License. Could not upgrade to Windows 8.1. Later installed Linux Mint OS alongside the Windows 8.0 OS. Now I ideally want to remove Windows 8.0 and replace with Windows 10 Home whist retaining Linux Mint OS. I have all files backed up so happy to start Windows 10 Home as a totally new OS. Searching google seems to suggest this is not straight forward? Advice please.

:)

DaveCarr3, Apr 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0

How to install Windows 10 on linux mint system?

Original title:- Getting Windows 10 Back

Yesterday, my friend switched my computer's OS to Linux Mint. I have never used linux mint and have no idea how to operate and use it. I use my computer for gaming, and battle.net isn't availabe for linux. I was wondering if there was a way I could get my
    windows 10 back.

carcharodonBite, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0

1. Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0 - Similar Threads - Install home Desktop

2. Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint: HelloSo I installed Linux Mint on my laptop alongside Windows 11. Initially it was working well but I noticed that the Root drive for Linux was already full and I couldn't resize it. So I decide to unistall it and reinstall with bigher margins of space in all Linux...
  3. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install windows 10 on linux mint: I have old laptop with linux mint that I'd like to switch hard drive and install windows on it. Thing is the Windows Installation Media usb stick crashes every time I try to open it. Firstly the computer fans goes full speed and I can get to different stages of windows...
  4. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to install windows 10 on linux mint: I have old laptop with linux mint that I'd like to switch hard drive and install windows on it. Thing is the Windows Installation Media usb stick crashes every time I try to open it. Firstly the computer fans goes full speed and I can get to different stages of windows...
  5. unable to install windows 10 on linux mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows to Linux Mint

Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  7. Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint

Trying to install Windows 10 from Linux Mint: So I have downloaded the Windows 10 Installation ISO and was planning on installing Windows 10, I've mounted the ISO and ran the setup with WINE and it opened up normally , but when I click 'Install now' a error pop-up shows up telling me: 'Windows cannot find a location...
  8. Install the Windows 10 Home OS from 0

Install the Windows 10 Home OS from 0: Respectfully, I have a Windows 10 Home installed for two years and tonight I want to install it. Please help me with a Windows 10 Home installation from 0. I want from buckler stick to installing programs and drivers (optimization, performance, low resource consumption, etc.)...
  9. Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10: I need help removing Linux Mint off of my computer, and installing a clean copy of Windows 10. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/help-removing-linux-mint-and-installing-windows-10/791c4fb4-668e-406b-bccd-9d70bcbb41f0
  10. How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint

How to install and run Windows 10 on Linux Mint: I am trying to download and run Windows 10 instead of my current operating system Linux Mint. I bought windows 10 and proceeded to download the .iso file. I wrote the .iso file onto a FAT32 flashdrive but it won't install or run. Nothing but Linux programs show up in the...