Windows 10: want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

Discus and support want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am siddhartha i currently using the linux ubuntu in my laptop but i need to turn into windows 10 or 11 but i am unbale to do so can you please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by siddhartha shukla1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

i am siddhartha i currently using the linux ubuntu in my laptop but i need to turn into windows 10 or 11 but i am unbale to do so can you please help me

:)

siddhartha shukla1, Jun 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 23, 2022
  4. BulldogXX Win User

want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

Help removing Linux Mint and installing Windows 10

Just do a clean install of Windows 10. In one of the early steps you'll be given an opportunity to format the drive that has Linux.

Before you begin, I suggest checking to see if your hardware is supported on Windows 10.

BulldogXX, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

1. want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux - Similar Threads - install place linux

2. Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on top of Ubuntu/ Linux: I have a Dell Precision 5820 running Ubuntu, and I would like to install a Dual-boot windows. I partitioned the drive 500 gb allocated as free space in Linux, and then used a usb-boot drive with windows. However, windows doesn't recognize the partition. I've tried many...
  3. want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to install windows 10 or 11 in the place of linux: i am siddhartha i currently using the linux ubuntu in my laptop but i need to turn into windows 10 or 11 but i am unbale to do so can you please help me...
  4. Want to place a suggestion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to place a suggestion: If by mistake select the number 1 selection as I did, then you have the messages num 3. My suggestion is to move the num 1 and place it in num 2 position. So the user avoids to place the mouse arrow to pick "Pause updates for 7 days". Because the result of this is my last...
  5. I installed linux now want my windows back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed linux now want my windows back: Yesterday I thought I would try and install linux, well I don't like it but I only have a windows 10 disk created from the iso and my laptop only have a windows 7 product key, can I install win 10 and use this code ?...
  6. Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0

Want to Install Windows 10 home on Desktop with two OS installed - Linux Mint and Windows 8.0: I bought the desktop 8 years ago with Windows 8.0 installed OEM Volume License. Could not upgrade to Windows 8.1. Later installed Linux Mint OS alongside the Windows 8.0 OS. Now I ideally want to remove Windows 8.0 and replace with Windows 10 Home whist retaining Linux Mint...
  7. Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.: I got a refurbished thinkpad that came with windows 10 with a key to upgrade to 10 pro. I wanted to run a dual system with Ubuntu. After installing linux I was not able to run any of them again, so I installed and erase window. I need windows for work and i want to run both...
  8. Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed

Install Windows 10 on Mac with Linux installed: Hello all- I have a Mac which was wiped clean and has Linux installed on it. Now I would like to wipe it clean and install Windows on it but I am getting this error after I created a bootable Flashdrive with Win 10 on it during the boot, that is, I boot from the drive and...
  9. Want to Remove default windows 10 from ssd drive and install linux

Want to Remove default windows 10 from ssd drive and install linux: Hello, I have recently purchased a dell g3 3579 series, which come with windows 10 home edition on ssd, I want to install only linux of my systems no dual boot. Please let me know anyway how I can do this....
  10. dual boot system win 10 and linux. Want to remove linux

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual boot system win 10 and linux. Want to remove linux: HI Greg: I don't know what happened but for some reason I lost your thread. Then, when I tried to reply, it says it was locked so I couldn't respond. The exact question was that I had 2 OS which is win 10 and Linux. I want to remove Linux. I took a picture of the disk...