Windows 10: Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

Discus and support Want to know about Nvidia Scaling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vivek Singh 1987, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ?

:)

Vivek Singh 1987, Dec 2, 2021

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the display scaling and check if it helps.

• Right click on the open area on the Desktop.
    • Select the Graphics properties.
    • Click on Display option.
    • Click on the General settings from the left pane.
    • Under the Scaling click on the Customize
      Aspect Ratio
      and try to customize.
    • Click on Apply.
    • If you want to reset the display scaling settings then follow till the above 4th step.
    • Then under the Scaling click on the Maintain Display Scaling.
    • Click on Apply.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

1. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling - Similar Threads - Nvidia Scaling

2. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Is there an nvidia on my computer?

Is there an nvidia on my computer?: Hey, I have a question. How can I install a Nvidia driver on my laptop? And what are the steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-nvidia-on-my-computer/fef322f1-a5ec-4154-bac6-6ce6f82d6b95
  5. NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) is a scaling technology developed by NVIDIA, one of the world’s leading graphics card manufacturing companies. NIS is a driver-based upscaling feature that uses improved sharpening and scaling algorithms to provide gamers with an enhanced...
  6. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  7. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  8. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  9. NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NVIDIA "no scaling" Question: Hi everyone, I got a new PC but i have no monitor so I am currently using a 32" 1360x768 TV instead and the quality isn´t the greates I´d say. The distance I´m taking from the TV makes it really difficult to focus attention and make quick eye movements. In my NVIDIA control...
  10. cannot enable scaling with HiDPI laptop - nVidia GeForce 750M

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot enable scaling with HiDPI laptop - nVidia GeForce 750M: I just completed a dirty install of Win10 (10074) on top of Win8.1. I would have done a clean install but I was hoping not to have to reinstall all my Steam content. Looks like I'm going to have to do a clean install to solve this, but on the off chance I can get things...