Windows 10: WANT TO KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO OR NOT

Discus and support WANT TO KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO OR NOT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I WANT KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I WAS RECENTLY ATTACKED BY A RANSOMWARE (.DATAWAIT) AND PERFORMED A COMPLETE RESET USING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KRITIN007, Nov 16, 2018.

1. KRITIN007 Win User

WANT TO KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO OR NOT

I WANT KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I WAS RECENTLY ATTACKED BY A RANSOMWARE (.DATAWAIT) AND PERFORMED A COMPLETE RESET USING TROUBLESHOOT AND ALL DRIVE. BEFORE THAT MY WINDOWS WAS SAYING ACTIVATE WINDOWS BUT AFTER THE RESET IT IS SHOWING WINDOWS ACTIVATED USING YOUR ORGANISATIONS ACTIVATION SERVICE . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW? I SEARCHED ON INTERNET AND CAME UP WITH THAT A MICROSOFT AGENT WILL PROVIDE A CODE FOR RUNNING DIAGNOSTIC TOOL. HELP ME WITH THAT.

PEACE,

KRITIN DAYAL

:)

KRITIN007, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

windows 10

No one can even be entirely sure they are being validated right now. But if he is doing windows updates im willing to bet its not illegal.

Solaris17, Nov 16, 2018
  3. windows 10

Not so sure about the valid key part. I have a friend that has a questionable copy of Windows 7 that has got the popup, and reserved windows 10. However no one I know with a valid copy of windows 7 has gotten it.

ChevyOwner, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. WANT TO KNOW IF I AM USING A VALID COPY OF WINDOWS 10 PRO OR NOT - Similar Threads - USING VALID COPY

2. I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email -...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email -...: I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email. Not as a separate attached file that the recipient has to click on to open but as part of the text of the email....
  3. I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email -...: I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email. Not as a separate attached file that the recipient has to click on to open but as part of the text of the email....
  4. I am using Optus Webmail and want to know how to insert a photo into the text of an email -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i wants to know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i wants to know...: I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i cant able to find error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wants-to-update-my-pc-but-i-cant-able-to-update/bd21c504-866d-452d-a71e-b7c92af2ba82
  6. I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i wants to know...

I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i wants to know...: I wants to update my pc but i cant able to update ,i am using windows 7,i cant able to find error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wants-to-update-my-pc-but-i-cant-able-to-update/bd21c504-866d-452d-a71e-b7c92af2ba82
  7. Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076: Split from this thread.Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076 please send me product key 25 #........….................My email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076

Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076: Split from this thread.Windows 10 Pro not activated in used on this copy of windows 0x803fA076 please send me product key 25 #........….................My email id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Want to know my windows 10 pro is genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to know my windows 10 pro is genuine or not?: I have purchased Windows 10 pro retail key from the online source. I have applied and my windows 10 was activated but i am not sure it was genuine or not. Please check the screenshot and help me to know the windows was genuine or not. Screenshot :...
  10. i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to know if my windows 10 pro key is a genuin key, and i want to know if i can...: hello i have a computer my wife bought some 1 year ago. there is a licence in this computer retail i think because there is no key in the bios ..... i want to know if this key is a genuine windows 10 pro key, and since i am making my new computer gigabyte aorus master and i9...