Windows 10: WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA

Discus and support WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HELLO SIR, I FORGOT MY BIT LOCKER PASSWORD. IN THIS DRIVE I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMENT THATS WHY I WANTS TO UNLUCK IT.PLZ GIVE SOME SUGGESTION??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SrikantaBeriha, Dec 16, 2020.

1. WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA

HELLO SIR, I FORGOT MY BIT LOCKER PASSWORD. IN THIS DRIVE I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMENT THATS WHY I WANTS TO UNLUCK IT.PLZ GIVE SOME SUGGESTION??

:)

SrikantaBeriha, Dec 16, 2020
  2. michael Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Dec 16, 2020
  3. solaris needs serious help with recovering data

How do you know that the CD's on his hard drive are not copies of his lifelong collection of purchased discs placed into one collection? *Wink WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA ;)

Temps_Riising, Dec 16, 2020
  4. WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA

solaris needs serious help with recovering data

Hate to say it... but guess what... you shouldnt be trying to recover CDs that you dont own anymore. I know your intensions are honorable, but this is actually a help me pirate/hack thread.

I've had great results with all of the following (for recovering lost data, not CDs *Wink WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA ;)):
    • recuva
    • getdataback
    • r-studio (recovery studio)
    • EASEUS Data Recovery

lemonadesoda, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA

1. WANT TO KNOW RECOVER MY DATA - Similar Threads - RECOVER DATA

2. Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive: Hi i have recently installed windows 11 which went well then i created a recovery disk getting confused with a resort point so i selected the hard drive and thought no more of it until i went to access my files and all i could see was a small recovery partition the rest of...
  3. Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Data from a Hard Drive that was setup as recovery drive: Hi i have recently installed windows 11 which went well then i created a recovery disk getting confused with a resort point so i selected the hard drive and thought no more of it until i went to access my files and all i could see was a small recovery partition the rest of...
  4. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?: UMBELIAVABLE!!! MICROSOFT DID IT AGAIN!!!It is not the first or second time this happens, windows keeps on forcing updates that sooner or later break up the system.After another update yesterday, the windows stopped seeing my laptop bluetooth controller it is physically...
  5. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?: UMBELIAVABLE!!! MICROSOFT DID IT AGAIN!!!It is not the first or second time this happens, windows keeps on forcing updates that sooner or later break up the system.After another update yesterday, the windows stopped seeing my laptop bluetooth controller it is physically...
  6. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I recently switch to nordvpn and now I can't recover any of my data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently switch to nordvpn and now I can't recover any of my data: I can't recover any of my files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-switch-to-nordvpn-and-now-i-cant/fec387fb-c519-47aa-9160-090a20977231
  8. How to recover personal data after resetting Window 11 with removing everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover personal data after resetting Window 11 with removing everything: Hi,My laptopWindows 11 was stuck on system updates. When my kid restarts my computer, it was mistakenly factory reset with removing everything. I tried to use 'R studio' to scan, but with no luck. Only scanned out some disk system files.I understand it's hard to really...
  9. How to recover personal data after resetting Window 11 with removing everything

How to recover personal data after resetting Window 11 with removing everything: Hi,My laptopWindows 11 was stuck on system updates. When my kid restarts my computer, it was mistakenly factory reset with removing everything. I tried to use 'R studio' to scan, but with no luck. Only scanned out some disk system files.I understand it's hard to really...
  10. “Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...

“Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...: Hi, let’s start by saying I have no idea what I’m doing I’m just dedicated enough to wanting to get old photos off my laptop that was only 2 years old whose screen quit working a decade ago and I’ve been holding onto the hard drive ever since. It’s a Toshiba MK3256GSY. I have...