Windows 10: WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

Discus and support WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm so mad I could spit nails......For over 2 weeks I had thought I had hackers or developers in my system. But it was MICROSOFT AND THEIR MINNIONS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robin O-N, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Robin O-N Win User

WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

I'm so mad I could spit nails......For over 2 weeks I had thought I had hackers or developers in my system. But it was MICROSOFT AND THEIR MINNIONS making my hard drive a virtual drive. TOOK my API keys and made five MDM accounts and used my computer to make phone calls. SCREWED IT UP BIG TIME.

SLOWED DOWN MY internet to darn near a crawl. WONDER why your Display is going small is because they are in it. They kept changing my services and my group policy.

I DON'T DO OFFICE 365. I tried it sucked! AND I my internet service is not FREE!!!!!

I RESET the COMPUTER FIVE TIMES BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS, thinking something was wrong with it.

NOW, I Can't wipe my hard drive to get an OS system that doesn't try to control a person's life.

Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!!

Yes, I did download the registry with proof about the five MDM accounts along with the Event Logs.

I WANT MY HARD DRIVE Back!!!!!! There isn't even a choice to swipe your hard drive clean in this virtual ****.

MICROSOFT I HATE YOU!!!! : I AM NOT A SHEEP and I will not be MICROSOFT'S MINNION for some free upgrade of an OS.

:)

Robin O-N, Oct 28, 2020
  2. John Fue Win User

i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 28, 2020
  4. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

1. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT REALLY DOING

2. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do: Hi,I am a 3D Artist and I bought in May, for my activity, a new relatively powerful desktop pc that I assembled myself.I also chose each component myself.Since the first day, I experienced crashes repeatedly when using some softwares like Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D...
  3. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do: Hi,I am a 3D Artist and I bought in May, for my activity, a new relatively powerful desktop pc that I assembled myself.I also chose each component myself.Since the first day, I experienced crashes repeatedly when using some softwares like Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D...
  4. Kernel-Power 41 63 - I really don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I don't really know what to say... Help!

I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  6. Microsoft wants to know if it's me!

Microsoft wants to know if it's me!: Why is it so hard to get person to person help with Microsoft products when a problem arises that they caused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wants-to-know-if-its-me/b12319ec-339a-490a-8e48-58e69ebb53a8
  7. What do I want to know about this scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I want to know about this scam?: Suddenly popped up. Does not give any workable option to close it. URL is strange, all sorts of flags here.... I even had a difficult time to regain control of the computer. It played a loud announcement. I switched off the speaker. Claims to be Windows Defender....
  8. Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?: I think NOT. Maybe you should offer me stuff rather than forcing it down my throat. Very unhappy with Windows, and I have been using your software for decades. Please give me an update that gives me back ownership of my hardware and allows me to remove everything I...
  9. ‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...

‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...: There is a Principal listed in my advanced security settings, that allows the above file/user at C:\Windows\Temp\sa.9WZDNCRFJ2GK_0__.Public.InstallAgent.dat full control over my computer. Further details: It comes up when I go to temp folder and then go to...
  10. You know what would be really cool!?

You know what would be really cool!?: If we could have the option to choose any color to a individual tile in the start menu. 24919