Windows 10: want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8

Discus and support want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; want to go back to windows 8 and get out of 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamesflynn6#, Jul 3, 2020.

1. want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8

want to go back to windows 8 and get out of 10

:)

jamesflynn6#, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 3, 2020
  4. want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8

1. want to opt out of windows 10 and go back to windows 8 - Similar Threads - opt

2. How do we opt out of Family Safety Windows 10, small business

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do we opt out of Family Safety Windows 10, small business: Small business 2 people with PCs running Windows 10 Pro. Got this email yesterday; "To move your information to the new experience, head over to the Family Safety website and review your options. To keep the default settings from being applied, update your preferences by...
  3. How do we opt out of Family Safety Windows 10, small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we opt out of Family Safety Windows 10, small business: Small business 2 people with PCs running Windows 10 Pro. Got this email yesterday; "To move your information to the new experience, head over to the Family Safety website and review your options. To keep the default settings from being applied, update your preferences by...
  4. How do we opt out of Family Safety Windows 10, small business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive App Settings isn't allowing me to opt out of some folders. How can I only choose...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive App Settings isn't allowing me to opt out of some folders. How can I only choose...: Hello, I am new using the One Drive App. The folders I've chosen to store on One Drive are photos Pictures only. On the settings I accessed from the Accounts/Windows Backup/One Drive Folder Syncing, I have removed the check mark from two folders titled Desktop and Documents....
  6. One Drive App Settings isn't allowing me to opt out of some folders. How can I only choose...

One Drive App Settings isn't allowing me to opt out of some folders. How can I only choose...: Hello, I am new using the One Drive App. The folders I've chosen to store on One Drive are photos Pictures only. On the settings I accessed from the Accounts/Windows Backup/One Drive Folder Syncing, I have removed the check mark from two folders titled Desktop and Documents....
  7. Can I opt out of the windows 11 upgrade?

Can I opt out of the windows 11 upgrade?: Can I opt out of the Windows 11 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-opt-out-of-the-windows-11-upgrade/076fd126-f35b-433a-8604-e9d60afd45d0
  8. Can I opt out of the windows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I opt out of the windows 11 upgrade?: Can I opt out of the Windows 11 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-opt-out-of-the-windows-11-upgrade/076fd126-f35b-433a-8604-e9d60afd45d0
  9. How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts: Incredibly frustrated with this, I'll skip my rant and give the TL:DR:This got enabled on my sons devices, he has a school laptop and a gaming desktop and it briefly made his life a living nightmare at school until I figured out what was going on. And trying to disable it is...
  10. How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts

How do I disable microsoft family safety and opt out on my son's accounts: Incredibly frustrated with this, I'll skip my rant and give the TL:DR:This got enabled on my sons devices, he has a school laptop and a gaming desktop and it briefly made his life a living nightmare at school until I figured out what was going on. And trying to disable it is...