Windows 10: Want to place a suggestion

Discus and support Want to place a suggestion in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If by mistake select the number 1 selection as I did, then you have the messages num 3. My suggestion is to move the num 1 and place it in num 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThanSiat, Sep 2, 2021.

1. ThanSiat Win User

Want to place a suggestion

If by mistake select the number 1 selection as I did, then you have the messages num 3. My suggestion is to move the num 1 and place it in num 2 position. So the user avoids to place the mouse arrow to pick "Pause updates for 7 days". Because the result of this is my last picture. If someone can tell me how to extinguish the dates I think will solve my problem as I can't make updates to my computer until October 7.

:)

ThanSiat, Sep 2, 2021
  2. BarbaricSoul, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Want to place a suggestion

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Want to place a suggestion

1. Want to place a suggestion - Similar Threads - place suggestion

2. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  3. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.: As I’ve said in the question.Windows won’t shut down:When I press on the shutdown button the screen goes blank for like 10 seconds and then it just shows me the login again.Using a .bat with shutdown /s /t 0 does work and I am currently resorting to using itWhen I try to...
  4. Windows won’t Update, Shut down and be in place Upgraded.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  6. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....
  7. How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist: If I have a window that can only be full-screen, and I have another window opened in a half-screen, is there a way to lock that half-screen window so it doesn't minimize when I click on the full-screen window?...
  8. How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist

How do a lock a window in place *without* using Snap Assist: If I have a window that can only be full-screen, and I have another window opened in a half-screen, is there a way to lock that half-screen window so it doesn't minimize when I click on the full-screen window?...
  9. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  10. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

"We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...