Windows 10: Want to purchase licence of windows 10 for five systems

Discus and support Want to purchase licence of windows 10 for five systems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Dear Team kindly help us to know how we can purchase the licence of windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gload DS, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Gload DS Win User

Want to purchase licence of windows 10 for five systems

Hi,

Dear Team kindly help us to know how we can purchase the licence of windows 10.

:)

Gload DS, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Uninstalled windows 10 Licence but i saved the Product ID and Not the licence code

Hi csandreas1

Do you intend using that licence on another PC?

Log into your Microsoft Account online, do you see that Windows 10 Licence listed there?

Create your Microsoft Account Today

If you see that listed there, you will be OK . .

Please Note, if you do intend to install that licence on another PC:

Is your Windows 10 licence based on an OEM licence (came pre-installed on a PC) or Retail (purchased separately to a PC)

If it is a Retail licence, then it will have transfer rights to a new PC or Motherboard, if it is OEM it will not . ..

DaveM121, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Want to purchase licence of windows 10 for five systems - Similar Threads - purchase licence five

2. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  3. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  4. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. want licence windows 8 pro back because i had purchase that

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want licence windows 8 pro back because i had purchase that: i had purchased windows 8 pro and i installed windows 10 pro evaluation copy and i wasn't aware of that windows 10 will going to be expire without purchasing it so now i want my windows 8 pro back so can it happen please suggest me something about it...
  6. Upgrading Minecraft Java edition to windows 10 following purchase of windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Minecraft Java edition to windows 10 following purchase of windows 10 licence: I purchased Minecraft java edition 3 months ago for my son to use on my old laptop that had windows 7. I realized last week I needed to upgrade it to windows 10 and purchased it this weekend. I understood I could upgrade minecraft to windows 10 for free, but have been told...
  7. Cloning Windows 10 system with LTSC Licence

Cloning Windows 10 system with LTSC Licence: Hi, I have purchased 20 computers loaded with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809, I have set up the first machine with the settings, files, programs and data just how we need it, this took over an hour or so to setup. All 20 machine need to setup exactly the same so can I just...
  8. help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key: i have installed a pirated version of windows 7 32 bit in my pc now i would like to purchase windows 10 64 bit for my PC i have visited this site...
  9. purchase licence

purchase licence: I have been running a win 10 Enterprise and it says it will soon expire. I do not want to do a reinstall because of software Im have on this computer. Can I purchase a licennce and activate this Win10 I am running?I can't find the proper place to purchace the licence...
  10. Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.

Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.: I bought Windows 10 Pro 2 years ago and at the time on that computer it worked as an in-situ upgrade without issues. Ive since had to change computers and reinstall and it doesn't seem to exist any more. The windows install is the OEM supplied Win10 home. When i attempt...