Windows 10: Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Want a bitlocker recovery key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Varum sai Bodige, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

Want a bitlocker recovery key

:)

Varum sai Bodige, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Bitlocker Recovery Key

Hello,

To help you with your concern, may we confirm if what changes did you make to your computer before you experience the issue?

For the meantime, we suggest recovering your wife's account first through the steps provided on this
    link. After recovering her account, check if you have an email there for the Bitlocker Recovery Key.

Let us know the result.

Karla Alm, Jun 11, 2024
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker Recovery Key

Hi Erica,

There are certain steps that you can do to recover your BitLocker recovery key. Kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern. The article pertains to Windows 8.1 but it's also applicable to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

1. Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - recover Bitlocker recovery

2. Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to recover Bitlocker recovery key: Want a bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/e9845844-216c-46a2-ae10-323a919049b8
  3. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  4. I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key: I am stuck in a automatic repair loop. I think I got out of it, but half the options both in and out require a bit lock recovery key for the device. Problem: I do not have it anywhere. It is not even in my Microsoft account. As of now, I cannot access the computer, which...
  5. I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key: I am stuck in a automatic repair loop. I think I got out of it, but half the options both in and out require a bit lock recovery key for the device. Problem: I do not have it anywhere. It is not even in my Microsoft account. As of now, I cannot access the computer, which...
  6. I can't recover my bitlocker recovery key?

I can't recover my bitlocker recovery key?: Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists. I keep getting this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/a5b282c0-1991-480b-aa75-235aa05d2de9
  7. I can't recover my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't recover my bitlocker recovery key?: Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists. I keep getting this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/a5b282c0-1991-480b-aa75-235aa05d2de9
  8. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  9. Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key

Need help to recover BitLocker recovery key: I need help to recover my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-recover-bitlocker-recovery-key/f2be5c47-8fa6-4ee4-a226-a8e8e737381c
  10. Need to recover bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to recover bitlocker recovery key: Hi, from one day to the other my computer don't accept the administrator password. Does not allow me to sign with any other profile. After trying to reset the password by a couple of programs, I was ready to reset/ reinstall the OS. When I try to do it, the computer is asking...