Windows 10: Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program

Discus and support Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Background: A messed up attempt at restoring my Windows 10 Pro state to 3 days earlier using a Macrium Reflect backup corrupted my PC boot record and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennebunkLarry, May 15, 2020.

1. Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program

Background: A messed up attempt at restoring my Windows 10 Pro state to 3 days earlier using a Macrium Reflect backup corrupted my PC boot record and I was unable to fix it using bootrec and diskpart. So, now I want to reinstall it without losing my programs from an ISO image that I produced with the Media Creation Tool. My Windows 10 Pro was a free upgrade from 7 Pro so I don't have a product key. Also, my disks are bitlocker encrypted.

Problem: Since I can't access the File Explorer from...

Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program

KennebunkLarry, May 15, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows Image to reinstall windows?

http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-t...ll-from-single-edition-dvd-disc-media-or-iso/

3. Best way to OS to iso to install?!

Norton ghost can make ISO's of a HDD but I would just suggest making a whole image and placing it on a thumbdrive cause its faster to install instead of useing a DVD drive.

brandonwh64, May 15, 2020
  4. gasolin Win User

Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program

Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

Why Gdallsk ?

It's just creators fall (i think) that has given me some problems.

Making a dvd or usb drive once every year isn't that hard, find latest iso burn it, go out and make a cup of coffee og take a bath and when your done latest windows 10 64 iso is on a usb drive or dvd and you can reinstall windows 10 64 bit in about 10 min

gasolin, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program - Similar Threads - reinstall ISO image

2. How do I reinstall factory installed windows 10 on my laptop from DVD without losing my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reinstall factory installed windows 10 on my laptop from DVD without losing my...: I have an laptop that had windows 10 pre installed on it with some customized software that was installed by the manufacturer that made my laptop . It’s an HP 17-X037CL & I don’t want to clean installation because of some stuff might not work properly. My laptop had factory...
  3. How do I reinstall factory installed windows 10 on my laptop from DVD without losing my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall factory installed windows 10 on my laptop from DVD without losing my...: I have an laptop that had windows 10 pre installed on it with some customized software that was installed by the manufacturer that made my laptop . It’s an HP 17-X037CL & I don’t want to clean installation because of some stuff might not work properly. My laptop had factory...
  4. How do I reinstall factory installed windows 10 on my laptop from DVD without losing my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 without losing programs, data and apps?

Is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 without losing programs, data and apps?: A relative of mine passed and I now have his laptop. He had a pretty empty profile on it, but there are certain things I definitely don't want to lose, such as saved passwords. I created my own profile and that works well.The problem is he fell for all kinds of scams,...
  6. Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation: We bought a laptop for a worker in our company. And he signed in with his private email.He left the company so we need to reinstall the windows 10 to master clean the laptop.In the activation section it says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  7. Reinstalling Windows 10 from ISO image

Reinstalling Windows 10 from ISO image: If I reinstall windows from ISO image and retain my files AND APPS is this the same as a clean reinstall? Will all my windows settings including networking be reset. So many adjustments have been made trying to set up my home network it is a mess....
  8. Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd

Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd: A few of my windows files were corrupted and could not be repaired with command prompt. i decided to eeset my computer but now i was all my hardware component drivers. Is there anyway to get my hard drive to be wiped completely so i can boot from this recovery disc?...
  9. 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?: I'm sure I've seen somewhere on tenforums about reinstalling windows (using the Media Creation Tool) without losing my installed applications but I can't find it. Could you give me a link to the tutorial (if the above is indeed possible)? 122873
  10. Update is corrupt-I want to reinstall WIndows 10 and not lose programs

Update is corrupt-I want to reinstall WIndows 10 and not lose programs: Windows Update states: "There were problems installing some updates... The problem update is "Update for Microsoft Project Server 2010 (KB 2881024) farm-deployment - error 0X8007045b" I have tried six or more suggestions (i.e., DISM, etc.) but have not been able to fix it....