Windows 10: Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D

Discus and support Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I have a couple of problems So i have the Huawei Matebook D and actually really satisfied with it. The problem i have is, that the fingerprint ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/math412i, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D

Hi

I have a couple of problems

So i have the Huawei Matebook D and actually really satisfied with it. The problem i have is, that the fingerprint ID scanner/reader whatever you wanna call it, doesn't read my finger ID anymore and i want to try to reinstall windows to get it to work but can't. The setting is there, but somewhere between pressing the delete everything button or whatever it's called and 5 min after pressing the button, it just says "Couldn't delete windows. Everything has been turned back to normal", or something like that. Can't really remember it

My second option is to fully delete the ssd and reinstall windows, but then i have to install the drivers to get the finger ID and all the other stuff to work again. If i delete it, do i have to install all the software from the Huawei page or how do i do it? Im pretty familiar with computers and stuff, but never tried reinstalling windows on a pc, that needed other software, than what was in windows

Please write if you have any questions or anything that might help me!

Best regards

Mathias

submitted by /u/math412i
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/math412i, Jan 13, 2020

2. Huawei Matebook Pro not charging

Huawei Matebook Pro not charging and the battery is dead. Any suggestions?

RobertSweeney3, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Keyboard Huawei Matebook D dont work

Hello, we have a new Huawei matebook d and hours later the keydoard sudendly stop working. The drivers are missing, when i go to dispositives the keyboard is missing ¿somebody have the drivers?

thanks

Antonio León, Jan 13, 2020
  4. DjDave238 Win User

Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D

(Another) Realtek Audio Lag/Stutter on Huawei Matebook D

Yes, yes, there are a lot of posts about crummy Realtek Audio, and even a sticky thread (or two). But hear me out — I've tried all that. So...

I recently purchased a Huawei Matebook D 14" AMD Ryzen laptop. Everything seems okay except for one glaringly bad issue: every time any application tries to emit sound, there is a 1/2 - 3/4 second knock-out where no audio is played. The audio is just simply never heard, like it never existed. Then, suddenly, it kicks in right in the middle of the sound playing, and sometimes with a noticeable stutter/skip.

Now, I've tried twisting the audio drivers six ways from Sunday...

I've reinstalled Huawei's recommended driver from the Huawei product support page. No good.

I've tried replacing the Realtek Audio Device driver with Microsoft's High Definition Audio Device driver. That resulted in a slightly reduced delay, but with the addition of a loud, painful *POP-pop-crackle* every time any (and I mean any) sound is generated, or the sound card "sleeps."

I've tried using DPC Latency Checker and disabling most of the devices in the Device Manager (that aren't system critical) to see if the latency would drop. It wouldn't.

I've tried downloading and installing the Realtek Audio Console from the top sticky thread. It didn't help either.

I've tried downloading the "latest version" cab file from the same thread. Windows wouldn't take it because it liked its own version better.

Now, it's worth noting that, when Windows wants to play a sound, and I'm using the stock audio drivers, the Windows OS itself doesn't seem to have the lag/stutter issue; e.g., the volume slider, Windows sounds, etc. Only other applications seem to be plagued with the lag/stutter.

I tried posting on Huawei's "Official Community Forum" and was completely ignored.

I'm grasping at straws here, as I really like almost everything else about this laptop. But since I run sound for events, this is a serious deal-breaker; if I can 't fix this, I'm sending it back, or selling it.

DjDave238, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D

1. Want to reinstall windows, but can't do it through settings - Huawei Matebook D - Similar Threads - reinstall can't through

2. Кнопки тачпада на Huawei matebook-d-15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Кнопки тачпада на Huawei matebook-d-15: Доброго времени суток! Подскажите, у меня не работают обе кнопки на тачпаде Huawei matebook-d-15, однако сам тачпад в качестве мыши работает могу перемещать курсор, как решить проблему?...
  3. Кнопки тачпада на Huawei matebook-d-15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Кнопки тачпада на Huawei matebook-d-15: Доброго времени суток! Подскажите, у меня не работают обе кнопки на тачпаде Huawei matebook-d-15, однако сам тачпад в качестве мыши работает могу перемещать курсор, как решить проблему?...
  4. Кнопки тачпада на Huawei matebook-d-15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. (Another) Realtek Audio Lag/Stutter on Huawei Matebook D

(Another) Realtek Audio Lag/Stutter on Huawei Matebook D: Yes, yes, there are a lot of posts about crummy Realtek Audio, and even a sticky thread (or two). But hear me out — I've tried all that. So... I recently purchased a Huawei Matebook D 14" AMD Ryzen laptop. Everything seems okay except for one glaringly bad issue: every time...
  6. Huawei Matebook Pro not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huawei Matebook Pro not charging: Huawei Matebook Pro not charging and the battery is dead. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-matebook-pro-not-charging/c937d180-534b-4793-adf4-aca2562c733b
  7. Current Huawei Matebooks and Future Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Huawei Matebooks and Future Windows Updates: Hello I am very keen to purchase a Huawei Matebook 13 or Matebook XPro 13.9 from 2018. My question is given the issues and Scandals surrounding the US and China ( Google ban on Huawei etc), if Microsoft were to withdraw their Windows operating system from future Matebooks...
  8. Huawei matebook x pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Huawei matebook x pro: Purchased a Huawei Matebook X Pro 2 days ago and now the laptop dissappered from Microsost store website. Will there be any problems because of President Trumps biff with Huawei and the operating system Microsoft/Google etc will not get support on my Huawei laptop!!??...
  9. Huawei Matebook X Pro

Huawei Matebook X Pro: Has anyone purchased this pc? Any luck? What do you think about it? Is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-matebook-x-pro/ae751451-aba7-41f2-9bad-f56fe92e184a
  10. Keyboard Huawei Matebook D dont work

Keyboard Huawei Matebook D dont work: Hello, we have a new Huawei matebook d and hours later the keydoard sudendly stop working. The drivers are missing, when i go to dispositives the keyboard is missing ¿somebody have the drivers? thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei matebook reinstall windows 10