Windows 10: Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd

Discus and support Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few of my windows files were corrupted and could not be repaired with command prompt. i decided to eeset my computer but now i was all my hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by souharda, Jan 1, 2019.

1. souharda Win User

Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd

A few of my windows files were corrupted and could not be repaired with command prompt. i decided to eeset my computer but now i was all my hardware component drivers.

Is there anyway to get my hard drive to be wiped completely so i can boot from this recovery disc?

:)

souharda, Jan 1, 2019
  2. bhaalkc Win User

Help accessing recovery partition

if he deleted the recovery partition, you wont be able to access it. You will have to reinstall Windows from dvd or cd.....

bhaalkc, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Creating Recovery DVD

What are the steps to create the Recovery DVD for Windows 10?

AlbertHeinzle, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd

Windows DVD Player installed in Windows 10 but not recognizing DVD to play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The DVD Player app only supports the following:

a. DVDs from a file backup is not supported, the app currently only plays DVD movies on optical discs.

b. The App will only play DVD's not Blu-ray discs.

If you satisfy both the categories, I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Update DVD/CD-ROM drives from Device Manager.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd

1. Want to reinstall windows from recovery dvd - Similar Threads - reinstall recovery dvd

2. Reinstalling windows from recovery usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows from recovery usb: I downloaed the program from the site and my dead computer does recognize the drive and for at least 90 minutes it says SET UP IS STARTING. How long will this continue? Just let it run all night? help, please....
  3. Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Want to reinstall Windows 10 from ISO image on DVD without losing installed program: Background: A messed up attempt at restoring my Windows 10 Pro state to 3 days earlier using a Macrium Reflect backup corrupted my PC boot record and I was unable to fix it using bootrec and diskpart. So, now I want to reinstall it without losing my programs from an ISO image...
  4. Windows recovery/reinstall

Windows recovery/reinstall: Good morning I'm having trouble reinstalling Windows on my laptop, had a BIOS update which did not complete and my laptop shut off. which in turn corrupted my hard drive I am unable to to reinstall Windows from the hard drive or recover or repair and nor can i start windows,...
  5. Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD

Windows 10 does not want to install from DVD: Version Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (build 7601: Service pack 1) In the attachment is a photo with the error that appears if I want to install windows 10 on the computer. I have not changed anything on my hardware. Nothing changed in software. Original windows 10 iso...
  6. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10: Hi, How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-recovery-dvd-from-windows-10/826752b9-0b60-46c8-84bb-88636d29a761
  7. I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery

I want reinstall windows 10 without disk or USB recovery: I bought my laptop with licence Windows 10, after while I want reinstall windows 10 (delete all old files) but when I try do it, I get notification that I need insert disk of Windows 10 or USB recovery...
  8. reinstall from Recovery

reinstall from Recovery: Having a strange problem. I want to reinstall windows from my HP Recovery Drive. (I know I can download the Win 10 Media creator Tool, but I don't want to). Since I have no longer have the Recovery manager (and HP doesn't make it available), I used 7Zip to extract the WIM...
  9. recovery options, reset versus reinstall from dvd?

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery options, reset versus reinstall from dvd?: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...covery-options If the SFC /scannow comes back good. what good will reset the pc accomplish? How does a complete fresh install fix things if SFC is ok? I dont understand if the system files are ok, is it configuration files that...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 from DVD but no DVD drive

Reinstall Windows 10 from DVD but no DVD drive: Hi I inadvertently set my new laptop with 256 Mb SSD to sync with my OneDrive of 1 Tb. My laptop synced until it ran out of storage and now when I try to boot up, I get Attempting to Repair, Diagnosing Problem, etc. etc. I have worked my way through every option to no...