Windows 10: Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back

Discus and support Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just purchased an Aoile Mini PC Intel Cherry Trail Computer Stick Windows 10 from Amazon.com, set it up using my microsoft account only to find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fungk, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Fungk Win User

Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back

Just purchased an Aoile Mini PC Intel Cherry Trail Computer Stick Windows 10 from Amazon.com, set it up using my microsoft account only to find it can't be activated due to an invalid copy (Item was shipped from China) so, I intend to send it back but want to put it back into the state it was prior to me adding adding my account.

So, can this be done without erasing the whole drive and having to re-install windows because I'm not buying another copy of Windows to install on a product that suppose to have a valid copy already installed, so it's going back.

:)

Fungk, Jul 17, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 17, 2019
  3. LRRK2 Win User
    Pocket PC 4.20.0 and ActiveSync 4.5 not connecting

I'm trying to connect a Symbol Pocket PC (in a cradle, serial connection) to a Windows XP (Dell) using ActiveSync 4.5. The purpose is to install software onto the Pocket PC. I had no issues 2 years ago with the same Pocket PC and computer. Since
    then, my company installed Symantec Endpoint to all computers. I tried all the suggested fixes concerning Endpoint and Activesync without success.

I moved on to a new computer (Windows XP) with the firewall and anti-virus disabled, and no internet connection. But I still cannot get the Pocket PC to connect to the computer. When I place the Pocket PC in the cradle, the Pocket PC and the computer
    start trying to connect. So they recognize each other, but time out after 30-60 seconds without making an active connection. I've tried different cradles and an identical Pocket PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

LRRK2, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Dougie01 Win User

No contacts on pocket pc

Thank you v. much for the suggestions.

I've followed them carefully....and took the steps

a) delete contacts on outlook

b) repair of outlook

c) import contacts

d) export contacts

e) delete contacts

f) reimport contacts (csv file, windows option)

g) delete partnership

h) reboot pc

i) softboot ipaq

j) sync all except for contacts

k) added contacts

l) sync

But still no contacts. Have checked I can manually add contacts to both pc and pocket pc and they sync.

Are there any other steps I could try ?

Dougie01, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back - Similar Threads - remove info pocket

2. how do i remove all personal info from my pc before returning to the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i remove all personal info from my pc before returning to the store: i am returning a new laptop to the store and need to remove all my personal info admin account, files, apps, etc. i have looked at 'old' info, and it does not seem to be applicable any more. if i go to 'reset' and choose to uninstall all my personal files, it then asks how i...
  3. I want my files on OneDrive removed and back on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want my files on OneDrive removed and back on PC: Hi, I HATE ONEDRIVE. This is the worst cloud service ever! It only has 5gb storage, however it removed all my 600GB photos from my PC! It only backed up 4GB, however all 600gb have been removed from my PC and transferred to the cloud. This alone has me baffled, how can it...
  4. Remove all info from computer that is being returned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove all info from computer that is being returned: Hello, Just bought a new HP computer and when I was setting it up all information from my current computer was transferred to my new one without doing anything. I thought ok, no problem. however when I went to register it I was told I had 8 months left on my warranty. I...
  5. Pocket PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pocket PC: I am having trouble re-installing software on my Pocket PC 2003 device. I do have a Windows XP computer available, but it will not let me install the software I need. Is there a workaround on a Windows 10 computer?...
  6. Remove password completely - sending laptop back to Dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove password completely - sending laptop back to Dell: Hi - I need to remove the password login completely on my laptop as it is going back to the manufacturer due to a fault. The password is linked to my Microsoft account and I don't want to affect the security on my other devices. How can I remove safely on the laptop?...
  7. Sending text from pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending text from pc: Does anyone know how to send a text free from pc to mobile please. I use w10 152512
  8. Remove a picture from 'Your Info'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove a picture from 'Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  9. Sending PC parts back for RMA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sending PC parts back for RMA: I built a new PC & I barely got to use it because of the stupid clock watch dog time out error that kept causing it to crash even during resetting it comepletely & then it wouldn't evenpost anymore it was un usable, so after trying every suggested troubleshoot I finnally gave...
  10. Want a 7 inch Windows 10 PC in your pocket?

in Windows 10 News
    Want a 7 inch Windows 10 PC in your pocket?: GPD is planning to launch a seven-inch Windows 10 laptop that it says will fit in your pocket. If you're not a fan of tablets and soft or tethered keyboards, a forthcoming seven-inch PC could be the answer. The maker of the GPD WIN, a 5.5-inch Windows 10 handheld game...