Windows 10: Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!!

Discus and support Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Recently I downloaded Hitman Pro to remove some malware from my pc. After the procedure my pc was fine and I then uninstalled Hitman Pro. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Aadish Zutshi, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!!

Recently I downloaded Hitman Pro to remove some malware from my pc. After the procedure my pc was fine and I then uninstalled Hitman Pro. When I restarted my pc after the windows logo there was a black screen that said HITMAN PRO 3.8 SURFRIGHT B.V. Otherwise my pc is running fine but I need to remove that black screen after the windows logo.

Please help me!

:)

Aadish Zutshi, Apr 12, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Devon68 Win User
    Hitman

The system requirements are out
    Hitman Minimum System Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz
    • RAM: 8 GB System Memory
    • GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory
    • GPU: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7870
    • DX: DirectX 11
    Hitman Recommended System Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz
    • RAM: 8 GB System Memory
    • GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon R9 290

Devon68, Apr 12, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!!

Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!!

1. Want to remove HITMAN screen on Windows boot... Help!! - Similar Threads - remove HITMAN screen

2. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  3. Help to remove the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to remove the welcome screen: Help to remove the welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-remove-the-welcome-screen/f9361975-85e3-4394-b1c7-1606d50e4a0b
  4. Help to remove the welcome screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Help me to remove dual boot ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me to remove dual boot ?: So actually I had to install Ubuntu but not on dual boot so what happened when my work was die o tried to reinstall windows 11 using a bootable usb when the process ended it took me to a screen where it asked me to choose one operating system windows on volume 3 or windows...
  6. i want to remove windows lock screen

i want to remove windows lock screen: ive checked a bunch of ways of turning off the lock screen, but i dont know how to do it. was it a new update cause for some reason i cant turn it off at all...
  7. Hitman 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman 3: Who thinks we should have hitman 3 on xbox gamepass ultimate for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-3/a9bac7a0-f448-4833-9831-a8f1262baf15
  8. i want to help remove application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to help remove application: I want to help remove application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-help-remove-application/1f8fb307-2ab8-433b-9905-78ae85714b75
  9. I want to remove unlock screen

I want to remove unlock screen: but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log in but when I go to control panel to see I only have one user. Any help will help. Thanks...
  10. Hitman Pro Alert?

Hitman Pro Alert?: Hello! My license for ESET expires in a few days, so I uninstalled it and am now using Windows Defender. I have Hitman Pro as an on demand. Does anyone use Hitman Pro Alert? If so, what can you tell me about it? Is it free for a trial period, or how does it work? Thanks! 51581