Windows 10: Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

Discus and support Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I bought a laptop that has an OEM license. I have connected my Microsoft account to the laptop. I wonder if there is anything else that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crashwedo_, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

Hi everyone! I bought a laptop that has an OEM license. I have connected my Microsoft account to the laptop. I wonder if there is anything else that I have to do besides factory reset so the person that is going to buy it from me has access to Windows.

submitted by /u/crashwedo_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/crashwedo_, Apr 8, 2021

2. Sell a Laptop with Windows 10 License.

Hey ,

I'd like to sell my laptop , including the Windows 10 license on It. Do you have any suggestions how to do it?

StoyanSpasov, Apr 8, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

Windows 10 OEM Licensing

Hi

I have a few questions about windows 10 OEM licensing:

1. Is OEM licensing acceptable for business use?
    2. What restrictions does OEM licensing have other than the transfer rights?
    3. Can the OS be reloaded without breaching the license agreement, and if so, can I also replace the HDD with an SSD?
    4. What other hardware upgrades can be done under OEM licensing?
    5. What would be a breach of OEM licensing?
    6. What benefits would a business get if they move to Microsoft 365 vs OEM?
    Thanks in advace

Adriaan Rautenbach, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

1. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license - Similar Threads - sell laptop oem

2. Installing Windows 10 with OEM license on MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 with OEM license on MSI laptop: I just bought a MSI Modern 15 laptop with no pre-instaleld OS, so now I want to install Windows 10 on it.I saw that there are 2 kinds of licenses, OEM and retail. Now, I would like to use a OEM license. The problem is that I read somewhere that to install Windows with a OEM...
  3. Installing Windows 10 with OEM license on MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 with OEM license on MSI laptop: I just bought a MSI Modern 15 laptop with no pre-instaleld OS, so now I want to install Windows 10 on it.I saw that there are 2 kinds of licenses, OEM and retail. Now, I would like to use a OEM license. The problem is that I read somewhere that to install Windows with a OEM...
  4. Windows 10 OEM License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM License: Hi there looking for some answers. I am about to build a new PC, a week or two away and I am going to buy a Windows 10 OEM license. Does this come on a DVD? Something I wont be able to use, as it wont have a DVD reader. Or can I download the ISO file on a USB and use...
  5. License Windows 10 OEM

License Windows 10 OEM: I understand that now the Windows 10 OEM license comes embedded in the BIOS. The institution in which I work asks me for a licensing document, how can I obtain it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-windows-10-oem/b66dbb96-0884-48ef-9b0a-ef3b7641ef9d
  6. Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM

Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM: I am looking to build a new pc and use windows 10. But the only place I feel safe buying keys is the Microsoft store. So when I buy and build my pc, I want to buy a key from the Microsoft store. But are the keys from Microsoft store full or are they OEM cause I plan on...
  7. Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10

Selling my PC with OEM Windows 10: So I'm selling my current PC and getting a new one, where I'll probably just get a new retail version of Windows 10, the only thing I'm keeping from my current PC are my Hard Drives. This current PC I have is a Windows 10 OEM Version I got from my local Fry's, and I was...
  8. Selling my PC but want to keep my license

Selling my PC but want to keep my license: So I have windows 10 pro, I plan on resetting this pc and selling it without my windows 10 license or in other words take it back, how do I do that? In what order? Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 OEM license

Windows 10 OEM license: I bought a Laptop which came with windows 10 home installed in the hard drive (HDD) and I want to transfer this OS to an M.2 Solid state drive (SSD) in the same Laptop. As it's an OEM license and says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  10. Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?

Is it possible to sell my Windows 10 OEM?: I am no longer using the Windows 10 software and key that I purchased from a computer store. The hard drive that it was installed on was removed from the computer and destroyed. The remainder of the computer is intact (no hard drive of course). Now that I am no longer using...