Windows 10: Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it

Discus and support Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have nothing on this computer only a windows 10 account and it is administrator's. I want to delete that account from it. I factory restored it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ossu_07, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it

I have nothing on this computer only a windows 10 account and it is administrator's. I want to delete that account from it. I factory restored it and it deleted everything but account.

I want it to be like when you buy a new laptop the whole windows setup thing you get after turning it on for the first time.

I know account password and everything. Windows is genuine and running on latest updates.

submitted by /u/Ossu_07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ossu_07, Apr 16, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 16, 2020
  3. can I keep genuine windows in a laptop with digital license while deleting MS account?

I plan to sell my laptop, can I keep genuine windows there, or does deleting account will void the license?

Modern Knight, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it

Will installing Windows 10 ISO on Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?

I'm having trouble with Windows servers or my Windows update. Every time download gets stuck at magic 84%. Now I am thinking of installing Windows 10 through an ISO on a Windows 7 laptop. Will installing Windows 10 with an ISO over Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?
    Can anyone explain me the exact steps to get that iso from installing the iso keeping the windows genuine.

Jayesh Gharat, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it

1. Want to sell laptop while keeping the genuine windows in it - Similar Threads - sell laptop while

2. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  3. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  4. Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop: Hi, I tried to reset my surface pro multiple times including a factory reset from the lockscreen and settings but when it is done, it keeps telling me to sign into work or school saying “Welcome to LV”Organization. I want to give the laptop out to someone is their anyway I...
  5. Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Issue.I want to sell my laptop: Hi, I tried to reset my surface pro multiple times including a factory reset from the lockscreen and settings but when it is done, it keeps telling me to sign into work or school saying “Welcome to LV”Organization. I want to give the laptop out to someone is their anyway I...
  6. Selling Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Selling Laptop: getting my Laptop ready to sell or donate, I used the Microsoft Windows 10 fresh Install....no personal files saved....but it did read files were saved in a folder named Windows.old.During the initial setup....it required 1 I enter the name of person using laptop2 Sign in...
  7. Selling Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling Laptop: I am selling my laptop. I have removed all personal data and programs that will not be authorized. How do I get rid of my code and password and personal data without impacting my other computers?Thanks,Dennis...
  8. Want to check the windows 10 is genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to check the windows 10 is genuine: https://digitbrew.com/product/office-365-professional-plus-lifetime-5-devices-5tb-onedrive/They are selling windows products in cheap price. Lot of people buying it. There are any other sites also. Is it genuine windows products?Please help....
  9. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license: Hi everyone! I bought a laptop that has an OEM license. I have connected my Microsoft account to the laptop. I wonder if there is anything else that I have to do besides factory reset so the person that is going to buy it from me has access to Windows. submitted by...
  10. Selling my PC but want to keep my license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Selling my PC but want to keep my license: So I have windows 10 pro, I plan on resetting this pc and selling it without my windows 10 license or in other words take it back, how do I do that? In what order? Thank you...