Windows 10: Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

Discus and support Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CD1295, Sep 25, 2022.

1. CD1295 Win User

Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I have on the old laptop is backed up on a USB drive. Can I just make a new PIN on the new PC, or is there something I have to do to make sure the PINs are different and not connected?

:)

CD1295, Sep 25, 2022
  2. michael Win User

How to connect this to 4 pin molex

Hi Guys,

Please guide me on this, I recently bought one croner led rod, but is has different connector just like female laptop power connector, see pics,
    and suggest me how to connect it to 4 pin molex?

however it has one text asking to ciut in order to connect to molex.

michael, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Morgoth Win User

pc to laptop connection

hi there does anny one know how i can directly connect my laptop to my pc and send files over and my laptop also got wireles connection can i use this fuction to my pc to while there connected with a network cable?
    so this is the setup i want to have

Modem <> pc <> laptop <> (laptop wireless)
    with out using a router

Morgoth, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop. - Similar Threads - sever PIN connections

2. Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.: I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I have on the old laptop is backed up on a USB drive. Can I just make a new PIN on the new PC, or is there something I have to do...
  3. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet lan cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  4. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  5. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  6. PIN on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN on new laptop: Can someone help me?On new laptop after I enter microsoft account,they ask to set up a PIN,I don’t have option to skip or something else,and after I click to set up PIN it write just a minute a nothing happend!Where is the problem?How can I skip PIN or what can I do?Thnak...
  7. PIN on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PIN on new laptop: Can someone help me?On new laptop after I enter microsoft account,they ask to set up a PIN,I don’t have option to skip or something else,and after I click to set up PIN it write just a minute a nothing happend!Where is the problem?How can I skip PIN or what can I do?Thnak...
  8. VPN connection between PC and Laptop

VPN connection between PC and Laptop: I don't know what else to do, my VPN connection was always working, without any problem. Today cannot connect PC and laptop anymore. Any solution for this? [img] [img] 157291
  9. Connection between laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection between laptops: Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't. Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like to just do it via network but for some reason Lan and home group is just gone. What are my options? submitted by...
  10. connecting between 2 pc's

connecting between 2 pc's: I have 2 pc's. A win 10 and a win 7. They both can see each other but reject any attempts to login. I type in my username and password. Nothing. I assume those are my 'Network Credentials'. I don't even want to think about my old little XP laptop. WTF? Thanks. 70672