Windows 10: want to show battery icon to taskbar

Discus and support want to show battery icon to taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to show battery icon to taskbar it is not present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AHMEDSALMAN1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. want to show battery icon to taskbar

i want to show battery icon to taskbar

it is not present

:)

AHMEDSALMAN1, Aug 12, 2018

2. Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 25, 2018
  4. want to show battery icon to taskbar

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

want to show battery icon to taskbar

1. want to show battery icon to taskbar - Similar Threads - show battery icon

2. Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow: Updated from Windows 10 to 11 and the battery icon for the laptop isn't showing anymore. It's not in the taskbar overflow settings in personalization. How can i find any information of my battery status?...
  3. Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery icon not showing in taskbar overflow: Updated from Windows 10 to 11 and the battery icon for the laptop isn't showing anymore. It's not in the taskbar overflow settings in personalization. How can i find any information of my battery status?...
  4. Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar: The battery icon suddenly disappears from the taskbar. Please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-showing-in-taskbar/8f4bbff4-37a6-4a60-9663-f9068c05bc05
  5. Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar: Battery icon is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update 2004 how I can again restore icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/daee6b27-03ba-41ba-bf06-e5ba76dc5ec5
  6. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  7. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...
  8. battery icon doesn't show on taskbar

battery icon doesn't show on taskbar: I have set in the setting to switch on battery icon on taskbar, but it is still doesn't show up[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-show-on-taskbar/fd1ec825-3e0f-4169-b93d-54f5b11e6051
  9. Battery Icon not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Icon not showing on taskbar: For some reason, the battery icon is not showing on my taskbar. It is on in the display settings, but it isn't showing. I have rebooted, and turned off and turned on my laptop. I also chose a random "Temas de Windows" because I do not know Spanish....
  10. Battery Icon not showing on Taskbar

Battery Icon not showing on Taskbar: For some reason, the battery icon wouldn't show on my taskbar. I have checked the display settings, but they are on. I have rebooted my PC many many times, but it would not show....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show battery icon

2. SHOW BATTERTY ICON

3. show batteryicon

4. showbatteryicon,
  5. want battery icon at task bar,
  6. how to show battery icon on taskbar