Windows 10: Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support

Discus and support Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My lab top is running Intel Core i772630QM *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, 6GB RAM, and 720 GB HDD. How can I run W.11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulVu3, May 14, 2022.

1. PaulVu3 Win User

Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support

My lab top is running Intel Core i772630QM *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, 6GB RAM, and 720 GB HDD. How can I run W.11?

:)

PaulVu3, May 14, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2022
  3. PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.
    Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support [​IMG]

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, May 14, 2022
  4. Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support

1. Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support - Similar Threads - try Window11 though

2. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  3. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  4. Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to try out Window11 even though the Health check say the processor doesn't support: My lab top is running Intel Core i772630QM *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, 6GB RAM, and 720 GB HDD. How can I run W.11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-try-out-window11-even-though-the-health/436e47a5-6543-468a-96e2-71d65484eca2
  5. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  6. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  9. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  10. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e