Windows 10: Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

Discus and support Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on uninstallor change a programePlese helpThanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PargatSingh1, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

Hi I want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on uninstallor change a programePlese helpThanks in advance

:)

PargatSingh1, Dec 4, 2021
  2. BlueSanta Win User

Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Dec 4, 2021
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Want to uninstall an unwaneted  program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

1. Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on... - Similar Threads - uninstall unwaneted program

2. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  3. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  4. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...: Hi I want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on uninstallor change a programePlese helpThanks in advance...
  6. Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...

Want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on...: Hi I want to uninstall an unwaneted program from my laptop windows 10, not showing on uninstallor change a programePlese helpThanks in advance...
  7. uninstalling a program on windows 10

uninstalling a program on windows 10: hello there, im having a problem with eplan program i cannot uninstall since eplan were not uninstalling i made a mistake i think because i deleted every eplan program file in pc now it just shows up with its icon but you cannot modify or uninstall it what can i do...
  8. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program: while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it and when i want to setup it again, error code 350...
  9. I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop: I want to uninstall the authorised windows 10 Pro from one laptop to another laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-the-authorised-windows-10-pro/2d916548-eecb-47c9-a1b5-02df30b7bf3f"
  10. Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs

Windows 10 Uninstalling My Programs: Windows 10 keeps uninstalling my programs without me granting permission of any kind. This seems to happen occasionally when i turn my computer off. I have never had any issues on other OS. How can I get Windows to stop? Thanks 47620