Windows 10: want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

Discus and support want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MOUSTAFA ABDELKHALEK, Dec 27, 2018.

1. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it

and when i want to setup it again, error code 350

:)

MOUSTAFA ABDELKHALEK, Dec 27, 2018

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Dec 27, 2018
  4. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

1. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program - Similar Threads - uninstall program was

2. Cannot uninstall programs via "Add or Remove Programs"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall programs via "Add or Remove Programs": I'm trying to go through my Windows 10 PC and clean out old programs that I no longer use, but there are a few programs such as this video game that I cannot uninstall via Windows' "Add or Remove Programs" menu. When selecting "Uninstall", I'm given an error message such as...
  3. Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-uninstalled-but-stuck-on-the-program-list/9bc2bf97-db32-49cf-afaa-e935400e3483
  4. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  5. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  6. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  7. list recently uninstalled programs

list recently uninstalled programs: Hi, Whats the best way to list any recent uninstalls? 110041
  8. Add Remove Programs

Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  9. Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program won't remove from add/remove list ?: Is there a tutorial for removing a program from add/remove that even when performing an uninstall; the program just doesn't remove from the add/remove list ? 56724
  10. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...