Windows 10: want to update Win vista to win 10?

Discus and support want to update Win vista to win 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Grondin, Mar 23, 2023.

1. want to update Win vista to win 10?

Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10

:)

Sam Grondin, Mar 23, 2023
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Win 10 1511 10586

Been on Win 10 for about 6 weeks upgraded from Win 7. Win Update listed Above update avail. Loaded it but it failed at restart. Could not then restart PC. Used repair disk to boot and system restore back to orig Win 10 ver. Got error 0x80000fff problem
    during restore which appears to be a vista / win 7 restore issue. Fix will not run on Win 10. Any suggestions

WilliamMurdoch, Mar 23, 2023
  4. want to update Win vista to win 10?

Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

want to update Win vista to win 10?

1. want to update Win vista to win 10? - Similar Threads - update vista

2. Virus on non-updated Windows Vista PC that eats files off USBs?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus on non-updated Windows Vista PC that eats files off USBs?!: My man is having a very odd business with his PC. He's been trying to update it from Windows Vista tee hee to Windows 10. This won't work for some reason, although he does have a legitimate copy of Windows 10 that we bought from Staples. I want him to update but he felt he...
  3. Virus on non-updated Windows Vista PC that eats files off USBs?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus on non-updated Windows Vista PC that eats files off USBs?!: My man is having a very odd business with his PC. He's been trying to update it from Windows Vista tee hee to Windows 10. This won't work for some reason, although he does have a legitimate copy of Windows 10 that we bought from Staples. I want him to update but he felt he...
  4. I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...: I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it totally useless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-travelmate-6292-computer-with-a-windows/9c077a83-b90e-4099-aa29-e346052e9cbe
  5. I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...

I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it...: I have a TravelMate 6292 computer with a windows Vista. Can I update or upgrade it or is it totally useless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-travelmate-6292-computer-with-a-windows/9c077a83-b90e-4099-aa29-e346052e9cbe
  6. Update from Vista to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Vista to Win 11: hi,how can I upgrade an old laptop with Windows Vista to Windows 11?any step-by-step instructions on how to do it a video would be better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-from-vista-to-win-11/18a02f55-1102-413b-b47b-512e256c26f9
  7. Update from Vista to Win 11

Update from Vista to Win 11: hi,how can I upgrade an old laptop with Windows Vista to Windows 11?any step-by-step instructions on how to do it a video would be better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-from-vista-to-win-11/18a02f55-1102-413b-b47b-512e256c26f9
  8. I just updated my Windows Vista HP TouchSmart IQ500 Desk top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just updated my Windows Vista HP TouchSmart IQ500 Desk top: [ATTACH] I had just updated my Windows Vista to Windows 10 and im trying to connect it to the WiFi and its saying that theres no connection and that the IP configuration Is invalid I updated it Via Disc submitted by /u/JusturaverageEboy [link] [comments]...
  9. 2019-09 security update for windows vista with SP1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2019-09 security update for windows vista with SP1: I am trying to install the windows 2019-19 security update for windows vista SP1 x86. When I try to install from the microsoft update catalogue and select my version, it says the update does not apply to the system. I've also tried using the windows update feature, but I get...
  10. 2019-09 security update for windows vista with SP1

2019-09 security update for windows vista with SP1: I am trying to install the windows 2019-19 security update for windows vista SP1 x86. When I try to install from the microsoft update catalogue and select my version, it says the update does not apply to the system. I've also tried using the windows update feature, but I get...