Windows 10: want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

Discus and support want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good evening team microsoft before asking an question let me show my pc specs.just posted an screenshot of my computer properties please see that and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaiSanthosh1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

Good evening team microsoft before asking an question let me show my pc specs.just posted an screenshot of my computer properties please see that and tell me should I upgrade my pc win7 to win10 and my GPU is nvidia GT 710 and cpu gen it says 5series/3400 series chipset please tell me can i upgrade or not want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate f324b67c-224e-49be-828a-9d581367af20?upload=true.png

:)

SaiSanthosh1, Dec 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Vs Windows 7 ultimate.

Win 7 ultimate vs which version of windows 10? Win 7 Ultimate has all the bells and whistles like NFS support.

Easy Rhino, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

Windows 10 Vs Windows 7 ultimate.

Honestly i don't know, i just have the Disc Image File that says: Win10_1607_German_x64

Knoxx29, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate

1. want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate - Similar Threads - upgrade ultimate

2. How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...: Actually it only shows in bottom of settings. I have dell Inspiron 15 pc and my windows 7 ultimate was a retail version before windows 7 ultimate my pc has pre-installed windows 8....
  3. How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...: Actually it only shows in bottom of settings. I have dell Inspiron 15 pc and my windows 7 ultimate was a retail version before windows 7 ultimate my pc has pre-installed windows 8....
  4. How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why does the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate fail after reverting back to Win 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate fail after reverting back to Win 7...: I updated my PC from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro successfully and it all worked fine for 10 - 15 minutes until I restarted my antivirus program after which I started randomly getting the BYOD. I reverted back to Windows 7, investigated the problem, saw it was due to...
  6. Why does the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate fail after reverting back to Win 7...

Why does the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate fail after reverting back to Win 7...: I updated my PC from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro successfully and it all worked fine for 10 - 15 minutes until I restarted my antivirus program after which I started randomly getting the BYOD. I reverted back to Windows 7, investigated the problem, saw it was due to...
  7. Why does the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate fail after reverting back to Win 7...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why did i get charged for game pass ultimate after upgrading from xbox live gold?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get charged for game pass ultimate after upgrading from xbox live gold?: So i redeemed an xbox live gold code and decided to upgrade to ultimate and i believed that the amount of months i had on my live gold would be converted to ultimate, it even says my next charge will be next year. however i got charged 18 dollars today for gamepass ultimate,...
  9. Why did i get charged for game pass ultimate after upgrading from xbox live gold?

Why did i get charged for game pass ultimate after upgrading from xbox live gold?: So i redeemed an xbox live gold code and decided to upgrade to ultimate and i believed that the amount of months i had on my live gold would be converted to ultimate, it even says my next charge will be next year. however i got charged 18 dollars today for gamepass ultimate,...
  10. If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone?: If i upgrade my windows 7 ultimate laptop to windows 11 does my lifetime product key will gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-my-windows-7-ultimate-laptop-to/766be01b-f4b4-47e5-92e5-8f9b43d762fe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I dont waant to buy a new computer to update to windows 10 from windows 7

2. i want to upgrade to win7