Windows 10: Want to use PIN number

Discus and support Want to use PIN number in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jackman33, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jackman33 Win User

Want to use PIN number

I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into
    sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I can delete my old PIN and then add another one.

:)

Jackman33, Jun 5, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 8, 2018
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Want to use PIN number

1. Want to use PIN number - Similar Threads - PIN number

2. pin number code key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin number code key: how do I remove not having to use pin or secuity code dont rember ever having one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number-code-key/54e2fb64-a060-440d-878f-2d5a26451f7b
  3. Can't change my login pin number.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change my login pin number.: I am unable to change my account pin number. I already have one attached I know what it is but if I go to sign in options it says a pin is not in use. **** There is no option to reset my pin since according to Microsoft there is no pin but I sure as hell have to put one...
  4. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  5. Not giving me the option to change PIN number to sign into computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not giving me the option to change PIN number to sign into computer.: Hello. I need to change my PIN when signing into the laptop. I've tried to change it by going to the Windows icon, selecting settings, clicking on Accounts, then selecting sign-in options. It will bring up all the options to sign-in, but the PIN option says, "not...
  6. Changing Childs pin number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Childs pin number: I set up a log in pin for my child on his account. It worked for a day , now it says its the wrong pin and enter the password I do this and it opens a brand new windows page rather the his account and page I set up for him . what should I do to get into his account....
  7. Is there a way to increase the number of pin attempts before the user needs to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to increase the number of pin attempts before the user needs to restart?: Trying to set up a computer that could have someone attempt to try the pin multiple times before asking for a challenge phrase and then needing a restart. Is there any way to increase the number of pin attempts? I already tried to set up the account lockout threshold, but...
  8. Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number: Hello, I'd be really greatful if someone could help me. My computer has been hacked, so I restarted into safemode to attempt to remove viruses etc, but after the restart it won't accept my PIn to login to the desktop to run the scans. Now, I am thinking that the hacker has...
  9. widows hello pin number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    widows hello pin number: It seems that out of nowhere my computer and Microsoft accounts began to ask me for a pin number. I guess I setup a pin a longtime ago and forgot, but when I select change my pin it just takes me back to the same screen and it just seems to be a circle of getting nowhere....
  10. pin number to open

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin number to open: establish a pin number instead of password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number-to-open/e07297f1-2bd8-4299-a0fb-e6e5b091a478