Windows 10: Want to use PIN number

Discus and support Want to use PIN number in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jackman33, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jackman33 Win User

Want to use PIN number

I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into
    sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I can delete my old PIN and then add another one.

:)

Jackman33, Jun 5, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 8, 2018
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Want to use PIN number

1. Want to use PIN number - Similar Threads - PIN number

2. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Customization
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  3. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Support
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  4. Laptop does not recognize pin number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop does not recognize pin number: I have a Lenovo laptop win 10. It does not accept my pin number. It will not go into safe mode and every thing I have tried does not work. Everything needs a pin number and each time I enter it, it says password incorrect. I have done shift start to no avail. I cannot get...
  5. Pin number - I dont want one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin number - I dont want one: since the latest update, i am constantly being asked to create a pin number for the desktop. I DON'T WANT ONE . But I find that I cannot escape from the blue screen that says "do you want to cancel?" then the screen just hangs there until after constant logging and logging...
  6. Why am I being forced to change my PIN number?

Why am I being forced to change my PIN number?: I am aware that this question has been previously asked, but it seems that this question was not fully answered. Since the password is only for logging into the computer itself, why does it appear that "my organization" required me to change my PIN number? I've only had my...
  7. pin numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin numbers: where can I find pin numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-numbers/a7b5741c-6114-4aba-a89b-02f2ea591e41
  8. We need to verify your pin number. and app

We need to verify your pin number. and app: I'm so sick and tired of fighting off these scammers! I promise that if I could find out who or where they are I would pay to go there and smash their heads in! I just finished doing a Windows 10 reinstall without losing my settings and programs a day and half ago. This...
  9. PIN number log in to windows 10

PIN number log in to windows 10: My pin number log in stopped working and I could not reset it so I removed it in settings. I cannot now get a pin number log on as the option is greyed out. I now cannot get onto my laptop when away from my home wifi and password log on. Now can a reinstate PIN number log...
  10. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?: my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known. How can I get the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000-pin-number/71b1f711-af52-4525-9503-ca423f38e822