Windows 10: want update completely

Discus and support want update completely in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get a12% update then stops updating and receive a error code 0x80073712... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by elmonapier&, Jan 15, 2019.

1. want update completely

I get a12% update then stops updating and receive a error code 0x80073712

:)

elmonapier&, Jan 15, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond want update completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 "Couldn't complete updates"

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

I suggest you to go to Windows services and restart the Windows Update service and check if it helps. Follow the below steps to do so.

Steps:-

• Press Windows Key + R and type “services.msc” (without quotes)
    • Hit Enter.
    • Search for Windows Update service in the list.
    • Right Click on it and stop it.
    • Again right click on it and start it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 15, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

want update completely

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

want update completely

1. want update completely - Similar Threads - update completely

2. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  3. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  4. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete: Why is windows 11 disabling keyboard drivers after it updates it self? I've tried everything on the internet to get it to work without success. Even a usb keyboard will not work. Ran SFC and DISM, reinstalled windows 11 over top of itself that also did not work. Please help...
  6. Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete

Windows 11 breaks keyboard after all updates are complete: Why is windows 11 disabling keyboard drivers after it updates it self? I've tried everything on the internet to get it to work without success. Even a usb keyboard will not work. Ran SFC and DISM, reinstalled windows 11 over top of itself that also did not work. Please help...
  7. Cannot complete Windows 11 updates successfully Error Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot complete Windows 11 updates successfully Error Messages: I cannot complete the Windows 11 updates, every time I restart my PC is just says "Something went wrong, don't worry undoing changes" I have tried all trouble shooting steps to reset Windows 11 updates, SFC /Scannow, and even did DSKCHK and it states these results back to me...
  8. Cannot complete Windows 11 updates successfully Error Messages

Cannot complete Windows 11 updates successfully Error Messages: I cannot complete the Windows 11 updates, every time I restart my PC is just says "Something went wrong, don't worry undoing changes" I have tried all trouble shooting steps to reset Windows 11 updates, SFC /Scannow, and even did DSKCHK and it states these results back to me...
  9. How do I disable automatic updates in Windows 11, completely and eternally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable automatic updates in Windows 11, completely and eternally?: A couple months back I had an update foisted upon me by our overlords, and it completely broke my Thunderbolt ports which I was highly reliant on and also my PC speakers. Over the next few weeks, another update fixed the speakers. I was about ready to take my system in to get...
  10. How do I disable automatic updates in Windows 11, completely and eternally?

How do I disable automatic updates in Windows 11, completely and eternally?: A couple months back I had an update foisted upon me by our overlords, and it completely broke my Thunderbolt ports which I was highly reliant on and also my PC speakers. Over the next few weeks, another update fixed the speakers. I was about ready to take my system in to get...