Windows 10: Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.

Discus and support Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Went from Win7 to Win10. The list of open emails displays horizontally and seem to max out. How do I change setting to show vertically and increase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carol4849Tor, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.

Went from Win7 to Win10. The list of open emails displays horizontally and seem to max out. How do I change setting to show vertically and increase capacity on # of open emails in the list?

:)

Carol4849Tor, Nov 20, 2020

2. JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

After dumping the Thumbnails caches from Explorer and Sagethumbs, all image thumbnails icons load fine at first. Then all of a sudden thumbnails of vertical JPG images become squeezed into horizontals.

In Sagethumbs options I have enabled:

Enable Thumbnails in Explorer
    Use thumbnails as icons in Explorer
    Enable Windows thumbnail cache

I have not checked 'Prefer image file embedded thumbnails' because I don't know what it means.

Context menu preview size is set to 200 width x 100 height by default. Maybe I need to change this setting? But to what? I want horizontal thumbnails to show horizontally and vertical ones to show vertical. I don't even know if the Context Menu Preview size feres to thumbnail images.

battlezone, Nov 20, 2020
  3. battlezone, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.

JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

Suddenly, vertical JPG images show thumbnail images squeezed into horizontal thumbnail JPGs. RAW files are not affected and show vertical thumbnails as expected.

I do have Sagethumbs installed, so that I can see JPG thumbnail images of PSD and TIFF files. No problems with thumbnail images from PSD and TIFF files.

I uninstalled Sagethumbs and the problem persisted. So I don;'t think Sagethumbs is the problem.

I have cleared the (File Explorer?) thumbnail cache and the Sagethumbs thumbnail cache and the problem persists.

The problem occurs only in one image folder.

Any ideas?

Example:

Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal. [​IMG]

battlezone, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal.

1. Want vertical thumbnail tasks and not horizontal. - Similar Threads - vertical thumbnail tasks

2. Vertical Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Task Bar: Hello Team, Please advise if there is a fix for enabling a vertical task bar. Is there an ETA? I have a several wide curve screens requiring efficiency to toggle tools. Please advise....
  3. Vertical Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Task Bar: Hello Team, Please advise if there is a fix for enabling a vertical task bar. Is there an ETA? I have a several wide curve screens requiring efficiency to toggle tools. Please advise....
  4. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  5. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...
  6. Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.: All of my printed sheets coming out of printer are coming horizontally. I want them to come out vertically. It originally was coming vertical and one day IT decided to change to horizontal....
  7. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...
  8. Vertical Thumbnails showing Squahsed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vertical Thumbnails showing Squahsed: 3 days ago Windows 10 File Explorer started showing all thumbnails that are suppose to be Vertical as squahsed horizontal thumbnails. Please advise. Is anyone else having this issue? [IMG]...
  9. JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag

in Windows 10 Support
    JPG Thumbnails of vertical JPG images are displayed as horizontal imag: Suddenly, vertical JPG images show thumbnail images squeezed into horizontal thumbnail JPGs. RAW files are not affected and show vertical thumbnails as expected. I do have Sagethumbs installed, so that I can see JPG thumbnail images of PSD and TIFF files. No problems with...
  10. turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn off pad horizontal and vertical resizing: Thanks for this info - but I'm looking to turn off the function of the pad that enables horizontal and vertical resizing (it's driving me crazy!) Do I just delete the files? I should clarify - I mean the mousepad. When I swipe over it, it's increasing and decreasing what...