Windows 10: wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing

Discus and support wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i boot to windows custom install it says it cant install partion is mbr not gpt . but before that it will say cant verify product key i wrote the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 70442Olds, Nov 21, 2020 at 1:32 PM.

1. 70442Olds Win User

wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing

when i boot to windows custom install it says it cant install partion is mbr not gpt . but before that it will say cant verify product key i wrote the key down before starting

:)

2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 7 ISO?

follow this guide.

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

if you have the disk its as simple as selecting all the files on it and copying them to the drive. But copying files is the last step. You must set the drive up first. You cant copy like your windows folder or any of the windows files on your PC to the drive. That wont work. Of course this is all legit right? Like you own windows 7?

3. CDdude55 Win User
    Windows 7 ISO?

Thanks,

Yep this is a legit copy of Windows 7.*Wink wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing ;)

4. CDdude55 Win User

Windows 7 ISO?

Thanks a bunch Sol.*Toast :toast:

That helped.*Smile wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing :)

Thema:

1. wanted a fresh copy of windows made an iso an it cleaned the disk now nothing - Similar Threads - wanted fresh copy

2. Copying ISO to USB fails!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying ISO to USB fails!: Help Redditors! I’m hoping you guys can help me figure out an issue I keep running into... I’m trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my Lenovo U510 Ideapad via USB boot. I’m using a Mac to create the USB containing my Windows 10 ISO (I’ve actually tried two...
  3. clean disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    clean disk: why do i receive this message when doing a diskpart clean why wont it work thank you [img] 130268
  4. clean disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clean disk: how do i run clean disk [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I PUT DISK NUMBER THEN CLEAN DID NOT WORK? THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-disk/f8fc49d8-1513-4432-abee-eb35de5f7bb6
  5. Fresh Copy of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Copy of Windows 10 Pro: I presently have a PC running Windows 10 Pro. I find that there are a lot of directory errors and would like to reinstall the Windows 10 operating system scratch. How do I get a copy of Widows 10. The only thing I can find is to buy it but I already have a valid activation...
  6. Disk Clean

Disk Clean: With recent updates the native "Disk Clean" app MS added a new feature, that is, "Downloads". I keep nothing in any "Downloads Folders" any/all downloads are transferred to a USB flash drive after installing for ease of reinstalling after a clean install. Question is: The...
  7. need to install fresh clean windows

need to install fresh clean windows: Hi , How can I install a fresh windows in my PC. I don't have a disc or something ,when I tried with restore option it asks for disc mediums . since it is a licensed version how can I get to install windows...
  8. Can a clean install USB be made without an ISO?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can a clean install USB be made without an ISO?: Two days ago, without any previous problems, I suddenly found myself basically locked out of my laptop. (I'm leaving out further explanation, because it's probably not relevant to my question.) I called tech support. They said it sounded like something had gone wrong...
  9. Cleaning disk

Cleaning disk: Hello, sorry for the bad translation, I hope it is correct. In Windows 10 there is a tool called "CLEANING DISK". It examines the disk and give you some option of things that you can delete (recicle bin, cache, memory dump, etc.). What I don't understand is the...
  10. How perform fresh install of Windows 10 using disk created from ISO

How perform fresh install of Windows 10 using disk created from ISO: I just downloaded the W10 ISO using the "Windows 10 Media Creation Tool." Then I burned the ISO to a DVD. Since there's hardly anything burned, I assume that I need an Internet connection to install W10 (I have the CD Key). Please tell me where I go from here or point me to a...