Windows 10: Wanted to download previous version of windows.

Discus and support Wanted to download previous version of windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There's any way to download iso of different version of windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by quais, Oct 4, 2018.

1. quais Win User

Wanted to download previous version of windows.

There's any way to download iso of different version of windows 10.

:)

quais, Oct 4, 2018
  2. JKSingh Win User

restoring previous version of windows on windows phone

Recently I have upgraded my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone. But I am not comfortable with this version and wants to rollback to my previous version windows 8.1.

Please help me and suggest the steps.

JKSingh, Oct 4, 2018
  3. reverting to previous build/version

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• When the computer did froze? Is it when you tried to roll back?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices plugged in to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please restart the computer and check whether it rolled back or not. If it loads Windows 10,
    I suggest you to download the latest ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows 8 from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

If you really would like to rollback, I suggest you to refer the below article on How to go back to the previous operating system (Windows 7/8.1) from Windows 10.

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 23rd, 2015

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...original/76b6750c-5bb2-40bc-a7e3-f03cec62338b

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy

to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Aquinus, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Wanted to download previous version of windows. - Similar Threads - Wanted download previous

2. Restoring previous windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  3. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  4. Is there a way to download previous Windows versions such as 1709?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to download previous Windows versions such as 1709?: I'm planning to do a clean install. submitted by /u/deluxevitality [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmtz29/is_there_a_way_to_download_previous_windows/
  5. Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps: I wanted to download a version of a Microsoft Store app that was prior to its most recent update. To be specific, I'm looking at Instagram, because I really hate the PWA that it's become....
  6. installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10

installing a previously downloaded version of Windows 10: I downloaded Windows 10 to a pc in 2016 or 17 (don't remember which) but did not install at the time as was happier with Windows 8.1. Can i now install this still for free on the pc?...
  7. "Delete previous version of Windows"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Delete previous version of Windows"?: After recently updating my Windows with the August update a few days ago, I'm getting a question on my computer now to delete my previous version of windows, because I'm low on storage space. Just wondering if this is a safe and recommended thing to do? Thanks....
  8. Previous versions

Previous versions: Hello there! In System properties, system protection is "on" for C and E drive I can also see 5 restore point when i click "system restore" from control panel's System properties But when i click on restore previous version on any of the folder in those two drives it...
  9. Wanted to download previous version.

Wanted to download previous version.: There's any way to download iso for different versions of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wanted-to-download-previous-version/2051df37-6769-4bad-b677-2859ee00e7da
  10. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...