Windows 10: Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works

Discus and support Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey I had an Issue with my Monitor losing the signal to my still functioning and working pc while playing games, so I thought reinstalling my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lektronize, May 23, 2019.

1. Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works

Hey I had an Issue with my Monitor losing the signal to my still functioning and working pc while playing games, so I thought reinstalling my drivers could solve the issue . I deinstalled my Graphics Drivers trough the device manager, but Now I cant install the driver again. Geforce experience shows me an error when I tried to install it through there. I then tried to reinstall Geforce Experience and thought maybe it would work then (pls dont ask me why) but now i cant even install it because it says I have to have an nvidia Graphics Card to use Geforce Experience.

I can guess why it doesnt detect my Card.... Im really baffled because I looked at 3 different websites before attempting to reinstall my driver because I wanted to avoid exactly this situation.

But they all said just deinstall your driver trough the device manager and download the driver through Nvidias drivers page.

I downloaded the 430.64 Drivers for my GeForce GTX 660 for Windows 10 64 bit with DHC and without, but both give me an error when they test the System compatability stating that "this Driver is not compatible with this Windows Version. The Installer couldnt find any compatible Hardware" which I guess is again because I have no drivers at all.

Pls help me. Any suggestions? Tell me If I missed relevant info.

:)

Lektronize, May 23, 2019
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

3. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hello all.

I have a Nvidia driver issue after Windows 10 update.

After Windows Update, i updated all drivers. Everything works great but Nvidia driver didn't worked.

It installs perfectly. in device manager it appears without problem, but when i want use the Gpu, it doesn't worked. After then i installed 3rd party anti virus software. It overrides the Windows Defender. Disabled it and re-installed the driver , it was worked.
    But after reboot, it crashed again. Every time it happens.

Tried many solution. Uninstalling driver via DDU (in safe mode), reinstall with clean installation etc., every step gave me same result.

Now Nvidia folder is in defender's white list but still same. I reached Nvidia support too. They couldn't find a perfect solution. How can i solve this problem? How windows defender allow Nvidia files.

Emre Mert Karaca, May 23, 2019
  4. Yukikaze Win User

Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works

nVidia drivers went splat: Can't get any driver to work. WTF?

Doing as you suggested with 267.46 worked and also has surround working properly. nVidia must have broken something in the newer driver. Had me scared there, I feared one of the GPUs was going splat.

Yukikaze, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works

1. Wanted to reinstall NVIDIA Drivers, but now no Driver-installer works - Similar Threads - Wanted reinstall NVIDIA

2. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  3. How to reinstall NVIDIA driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall NVIDIA driver?: I had a computer that had NVIDIA Display could run and play smoothly. One day my computer screen glitched and then for a short time computer screen is back but it's like stretched. I went to Device Manager and I ACCIDENTALLY deleted NVIDIA Graphics Card, then the screen...
  4. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.: SPECS:BIOS : Up to date; A24NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M 2GB4x2 8GB Ram DDR3L@1600MHzIntel Core i7-4600U 2 Cores 4 Threads @2.10GHz - 2.70GHz466GB HDDWindows 10 Pro x64 22H2 - 19045.3086Dell Latitude E5540Hello! I was installing NVIDIA Drivers on my laptop, when i get following...
  5. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.: SPECS:BIOS : Up to date; A24NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M 2GB4x2 8GB Ram DDR3L@1600MHzIntel Core i7-4600U 2 Cores 4 Threads @2.10GHz - 2.70GHz466GB HDDWindows 10 Pro x64 22H2 - 19045.3086Dell Latitude E5540Hello! I was installing NVIDIA Drivers on my laptop, when i get following...
  6. NVIDIA Drivers fail to install.

7. Nvidia driver failed to be installed

Nvidia driver failed to be installed: I have a notebook with NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX. After the latest windows update, NVIDIA asked for driver update. the driver failed to be installed. After that may NVIDIA doesn't come up or active. i searched the device manager and found my NVIDIA device as an other device....
  8. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  9. nVidia driver not installing

nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  10. Nvidia Driver Install Location?

Nvidia Driver Install Location?: Hey guys, just wondering, where am I supposed to install my Nvidia drivers? Directly in my C drive C:/Nvidia or in program files (x86)? Thanks *Smile 104725