Windows 10: Wanted - very simple drawing software

Discus and support Wanted - very simple drawing software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I occasionally make tutorials and need to be able to sketch, draw, write etc in B/W to explain things, using my Wacom pen. Windows Ink Workspace does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badcrc, Feb 4, 2019.

1. badcrc Win User

Wanted - very simple drawing software

I occasionally make tutorials and need to be able to sketch, draw, write etc in B/W to explain things, using my Wacom pen.

Windows Ink Workspace does exactly what I want, but has some drawbacks, mainly that it won't run in windowed mode - I need to be able to drag a window off to the 2nd monitor and back as required.

I don't need all the sketching bells and whistles, and don't want a load of visible controls for different pens, colors, shapes etc - just a nice clean, empty window I can draw in.

Any ideas ?

:)

badcrc, Feb 4, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Stephanie Win User

Stephanie, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Wanted - very simple drawing software - Similar Threads - Wanted very simple

2. Looking for a simple video splitting software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a simple video splitting software: Hi All, I am in search of a simple video splitting software like 'Windows Photos' - the default one which comes with Windows. The issue with the aforesaid is that after splitting up the required video file will have a size more than the original, where it should be lesser...
  3. Problems with all ALL drawing softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with all ALL drawing softwares: Hello,I have issues with all drawing softwares. In photoshop my brushes act weird, I can't really explain adequately but something is wrong, so I let it and go to photopea. In photopea I can't do rounds, the lines are shaky and sharp in some parts: https://imgur.com/a/8Kf2um3...
  4. Problems with all ALL drawing softwares

Problems with all ALL drawing softwares: Hello,I have issues with all drawing softwares. In photoshop my brushes act weird, I can't really explain adequately but something is wrong, so I let it and go to photopea. In photopea I can't do rounds, the lines are shaky and sharp in some parts: https://imgur.com/a/8Kf2um3...
  5. Software to draw on PDF files

Software to draw on PDF files: Is there a free software I can use to draw on PDF files instead of printing the PDF file, writing on it, and then scanning it back? thanks 163026
  6. Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?: Hello there, do you know a good free drawing software, for Windows 10, well suited for the mouse? I don't want to draw anything ultra-realistic, but like in Short Style, for example. So rather simple. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Zeichnen Software - Windows 10,...
  7. Want to make simple annotations on a PDF

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to make simple annotations on a PDF: In particular, I want to add circles to a checklist. On Mac, you have Preview, which can add text, shapes, lines, etc. I'm having trouble finding an alternative on Windows. Edge has some annotations, except it doesn't you can't undo? Acrobat you basically can't do anything...
  8. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint: Hi, I want to draw a red arrow pointing to a specific place on an image. I'd also like to type some explanatory text next to the arrow. Apparently during my 35 years of working with computer software I haven't mastered the skills to work with Windows Paint. Here's an...
  9. Drawing Board Software install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drawing Board Software install: I currently have Windows 10 version 1803; how do I get version 10586 or higher to install Drawing Board SW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/drawing-board-software-install/595436ef-dc55-4636-b346-5cba4f0edbb3
  10. VoodooShield & Simple Software-restriction Policy & EMET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VoodooShield & Simple Software-restriction Policy & EMET: Hi, Can someone say please if there are any advantages/advantages of using these three together active in the same time on Windows 10 64-bit Home edition? 1. VoodooShield VoodooShield™ - The User-Friendly Toggling Computer Lock. 2. Simple Software-restriction...