Windows 10: Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

Discus and support Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to bypass the startup screen for Windows 10. I already have unchecked "users must enter a user name and password for this computer". But I am... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by changeling906, May 18, 2020.

1. Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

I want to bypass the startup screen for Windows 10. I already have unchecked "users must enter a user name and password for this computer". But I am still asked to select an email address associated with this computer, then enter a PIN. I think the problem is that I recently changed email addresses, and it is not automatically selecting the new one. I thin I need to remove the old my computer completely, even the new one is associated with the Microsoft account now. (The old email address is now dead.)

:)

changeling906, May 18, 2020

2. Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

I want to bypass the startup screen for Windows 10. I already have unchecked "users must enter a user name and password for this computer". But I am still asked to select an email address associated with this computer, then enter a PIN. I think the problem is that I recently changed email addresses, and it is not automatically selecting the new one. I thin I need to remove the old my computer completely, even the new one is associated with the Microsoft account now. (The old email address is now dead.)

3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 18, 2020
  4. Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

I believe it has already been removed. It is still visible at the startup screen

- - - Updated - - -

A guy from Microsoft accessed my computer remotely. It has been removed from that netplwiz thing but still visible on startup screen.

Thema:

Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

1. Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Wanting bypass startup

2. Windows 7 Not Bypassing Startup Repair?? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Not Bypassing Startup Repair?? HELP!!: Yesterday, I tried to install Windows 8.1 on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower PC that was running Windows 7 Home Premium. Then, the installation failed and I shut down the PC. After this, I then tried to boot into Windows. It then did NOT go to the "Windows Error Recovery" screen...
  3. Windows 7 Not Bypassing Startup Repair?? HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Not Bypassing Startup Repair?? HELP!!: Yesterday, I tried to install Windows 8.1 on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower PC that was running Windows 7 Home Premium. Then, the installation failed and I shut down the PC. After this, I then tried to boot into Windows. It then did NOT go to the "Windows Error Recovery" screen...
  4. Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wanting to bypass startup screen for Windows 10.: I want to bypass the startup screen for Windows 10. I already have unchecked "users must enter a user name and password for this computer". But I am still asked to select an email address associated with this computer, then enter a PIN. I think the problem is that I recently...
  5. Bypass sign on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bypass sign on screen: Computer returns from sleeping or hibernating and always return to sign on screen. I want it to go directly to last open application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-sign-on-screen/d24231ee-ebd0-496e-8ec6-5c91a64136b6
  6. Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen: Win 10 gpedit "Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization" does not show Personalization. I want to bypass / eliminate lock screen. Have tried entry in Register, doesn't consistently work....
  7. bypass windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bypass windows 10: I got a used computer windows 10 that had a password, & I can't log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-windows-10/06ad001f-af53-4358-a434-59e3cb823d2d"
  8. bypass lock screen

bypass lock screen: how do I get into my Lenovo ideapad bypassing the screen lock passcode I cant get into the computer cause I forgot the passcode and doing a factory reset didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-lock-screen/c2b1ec96-53dc-421c-ba79-6d0789e4937c"
  9. Bypass Windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Windows 10 login screen: How do you bypass the windows 10 pro login screen so you don't have to enter the password? I have seen several comments where it tells you to go to netplwiz and uncheck the box but it does not show me the box to uncheck or any way of skipping the screen....
  10. Bypassing login at startup Windows 10 1803 17134.407

Bypassing login at startup Windows 10 1803 17134.407: I am trying to bypass the login requirement on startup and failing! I have done the Netplwiz thing and set Account Sign-In option to Never. I have also changed the password. All to no avail. On startup it comes up with a message that the password in incorrect. If I...