Windows 10: Wanting to keep some colors but change others

Discus and support Wanting to keep some colors but change others in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I currently have a wallpaper for the movie dracula untold. Which I find pretty cool. And I love the colors the pc picked to blend in with it for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by renee1219, Aug 19, 2016.

1. renee1219 Win User

Wanting to keep some colors but change others

I currently have a wallpaper for the movie dracula untold. Which I find pretty cool. And I love the colors the pc picked to blend in with it for the task bar and the startup area.

Here's the problem I'm having I like the color of the taskbar and the open windows and everything I just want to change the color of the open areas of the start up area.

Wanting to keep some colors but change others [​IMG]
    I want to change the background color but keep the color around the apps. And keep the colors for the windows that are open and the taskbar.

But I don't know how to just change the one color without changing all the colors. Please help.

:)

renee1219, Aug 19, 2016

2. Adjust Desktop Color Settings

I have Windows 10 Version 1709. My problem is that my Desktop color settings keep automatically changing. I set my desktop settings to

use my NVIDIA graphics card settings, Everything is fine until I sign out. When I sign in they are changed to Other applications control color settings. Now my desktop has really dark colors. When it's set to use NVIDIA settings it is at 50% Brightness which
    is how I want it. How do I keep it from changing.

dad45manville, Aug 19, 2016
  3. Houdani Win User
    Windows 10 highlight color resets

Do you have other users on your machine? My highlight colors keep changing whenever another user logs in. In my case, the color gets changed to the other user's setting.

Houdani, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

Wanting to keep some colors but change others

1. Wanting to keep some colors but change others - Similar Threads - Wanting keep colors

2. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  3. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  4. Screen Colors Change for Some Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Colors Change for Some Reason: Hi, I restarted my Lenovo laptop and the colors looked different. Blue is swapped with orange, green is swapped with purple, etc. I took a screenshot and sent it to myself, and the image turned out normal. Is there any way to revert this back to normal? Any help would be...
  5. Some apps have inverted colors and others do not.

Some apps have inverted colors and others do not.: Some apps on my laptop have inverted colors and others do not. They all have this weird blue border. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other things like the start menu and taskbar are not inverted....
  6. Going Fullscreen in some game changed the color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going Fullscreen in some game changed the color: Everytime i play some specific games Assetto Corsa&ROBLOX, and going Fullscreen mode, It changed the color to somewhat 'blueish', when i play in windowed mode or when theres something on the screen like adjusting the volume it comes back to original color it supposed to be,...
  7. Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Changing some Win10 background window colors.: Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color. How do I change it to a preferred one? 2 Is it possible to change the aggressive...
  8. Games keep changing color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep changing color profile: I recently built a new PC, installed Windows 10 Pro, all drivers are up to date. I've noticed on two different monitors I've tried, Windows keeps changing the color profile from my default accurate sRGB calibrated one to something much more saturated and blown out, the only...
  9. i WANT CHANGE THE TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK.

i WANT CHANGE THE TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK.: I WANT TO CHANGE TO TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-change-the-taskbar-color-to-black/3d6cbc1f-bdfe-4bd2-8677-2a8de4e4c2d3
  10. Accent color keeps changing by itself

Accent color keeps changing by itself: I am experiencing a very strange issue with my color, ever since the November update it keeps changing on its own. It happens after every reboot, and after about 24 hours of being on, the color changes to this ugly pumpkin orange. At first I thought they just changed it when...