Windows 10: Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

Discus and support Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Needed to down load Microsoft windows 10 to update and activate for my current computer. Tried to log in with my current Microsoft account 1 it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ishbin, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ishbin Win User

Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

Needed to down load Microsoft windows 10 to update and activate for my current computer.

Tried to log in with my current Microsoft account 1 it was locked for 30 days.

Set up a new account2 and purchased windows 10 and office 365.

I was able to down load both programs and installed office 365 worked fine.

Windows 10 will not because I do not have admin rights or the ability to change because window is not updated as it is still showing the information from account 1 Do I need to do a complete reinstall?

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks

:)

ishbin, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Pero Z Win User

How to merge two microsoft accounts?

As per
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oaccount-omyinfo/i-need-to-merge-two-microsoft-accounts-one-is/399be630-f0ee-43b3-8132-c08c68fce41e?msgId=66627bdb-2817-4ed5-bc60-d02b7df2dd53

merging two Microsoft accounts is not possible.

The closest thing to achieve what you want is to link another account. Which will give you option to access email of added account through main account. As far as data migration is concerned I believe you would need to do it manually.

• transfer, download, from one account,
    • upload to another,
    • use one account as primary,
    • add another one as linked for the purpose of email,
    Hope Microsoft will consider offering functionality for this.

Pero Z, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Vijay_Verma, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

Merge microsoft account purchases?

Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works,
    it's gotten to be quite cumbersome. Is there any way I can have these two accounts merged so that I keep my purchase history and bought items as well as my gamertag and all xbox progress? (Also I picked what seemed to be the most appropriate category to post
    this under, not exactly sure if this is the right place for this question)

Athreya Vadayar, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

1. Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase - Similar Threads - Wanting merge Microsoft

2. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  3. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  4. Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, One I created for my original xbox, and one I created for my Zune. Both of the accounts were created prior to Microsoft moving to a single login for all services. And now the more that Xbox gets integrated with other Microsoft...
  5. I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to merge two Microsoft accounts.: When I try using my second email as an alias, I am getting a message that the email is already in use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-merge-two-microsoft-accounts/edc4142b-7bcc-4653-88cc-59878797bf08
  6. Merging two Microsoft accounts.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merging two Microsoft accounts.: Hi, I was wondering if that's possible to merge my two Microsoft accounts. What I mean is: I want to have all bought history on my new account, achievements Insider status, and I am doing that because i am receiving a lot of spams on my old account - I can't stand this. If...
  7. Purchase not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase not able to download: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  8. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

Merge 2 microsoft accounts: I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them........
  9. Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts and I have Minecraft wndows 10 edition on this one but my main one does not. I would like to merge the two accounts, however, just transferring MC onto the other one is fine...
  10. Merge microsoft account purchases?

Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to merge microsoft accounts windows 10

2. how do i combine hotmail and outlook accounts

3. combine 2 microsoft accounts

4. merge two microsoft accounts into one