Windows 10: War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

Discus and support War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; RA9TGqpbt9k Back in June we started paid access for War Thunder on Xbox One, and those initial three months were incredibly helpful in preparing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

Source: War Thunder Launches as Free to Play Title on Xbox One with Combat Helicopters - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2018

2. KB890830 causes problems with War Thunder launcher

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to repair the War Thunder launcher since it fails to work. Here's how:

1. Right click on Start and select Programs and Features.

2. Select War Thunder launcher and click on
    Repair

If you don't see the Repair option, tap or click
    Change
    , if available, and see if repair is offered as an option.

3. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 23, 2018
  3. KB890830 causes problems with War Thunder launcher

Neither option is available, so we are no further forward. I contacted Gaijin (war Thunder) to see if there are any other users experiencing this problem but their reply was unhelpful (as usual). I downloaded the latest launcher from their website, then
    checked it out before installing it. No threats were found.

After I installed the new launcher, the same error message appeared. I have carried this out on both Windows 10-64 Professional & Windows 10-64 Home premium, with the same results in both cases.

Gaijin suggested that I excepted War Thunder from Microsoft anti-virus & malware scans, but I don't know how to do this. If you think this is worth a try please let me know how to carry out this exception & I will try it again. Norton tells me these files
    are safe & I trust it.

georgemackey, Oct 23, 2018
  4. War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

Any War Thunder player here?

Any War Thunder player here? I'm a War Thunder player here and I'm currently play German. I'm in the progress of researching tier 5 German Tiger 2 10.5cm. I already had Jagdtiger, but just want the Tiger 2 10.5cm because it a good tank with 105mm gun. Yes, the Tiger 2 armor is not that great for tier 5, but the gun is good for personal opinion. Also, us German tankers and air players suffer big hit when we faced Soviet and America cold war tanks which they have tons of armors and better guns.

RubberDucky, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

1. War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One - Similar Threads - War Thunder available

2. Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder: So as the title says I have an issue when playing War Thunder, and to a certain extent CSGO, that is every few seconds I get a frame drop from around 40 on War Thunder to 3 or 4. I have tried going into the Registry Editor and changing a few things per a tutorial I found...
  3. Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Hei, Outlanders. Post-war Norway was quite a ride over the last months. As Vigor went free-to-play during the gamescom announcement, new Outlanders started to flow in. We are humbled by the number of players who decided to give Vigor a try. There were already over...
  4. Vigor is available now as a free-to-play tile for Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Vigor is available now as a free-to-play tile for Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Hei, Outlanders. Post-war Norway was quite a ride over the last months. As Vigor went free-to-play during the gamescom announcement, new Outlanders started to flow in. We are humbled by the number of players who decided to give Vigor a try. There were already over...
  5. BSOD while playing War Thunder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing War Thunder: For two weeks now I've been having crashes on my laptop, usually these crashes result in a BSOD [CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT] error other times the laptop hangs and I'm forced to manually reboot. Surprisingly these BSODs only occur while playing War Thunder and no other...
  6. Play Apex Legends for free now on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Apex Legends for free now on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game where legendary competitors fight for glory, fame, and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier. To win in the Apex Games you’ll need to stay sharp, use your wits, and keep your friends close. But victory also favors...
  7. Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One: 85CFU9everU Great news! Warface is available for free on Xbox One! Gather your friends and set off together on exciting raids and PvE missions. Take the pedestal of honor in ranked matches and fight together in fast-paced PvP modes! [ATTACH] Exclusively on Xbox The...
  8. Play Spacelords for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Spacelords for Free on Xbox One: JLO9aoGjqDw I will start with a bold statement: today is an historic day in the videogames industry. It might not be perceived as such by many, of course, and even those who would acknowledge the fact as true would not be rushing to include it in the headlines, but the...
  9. Any War Thunder player here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any War Thunder player here?: Any War Thunder player here? I'm a War Thunder player here and I'm currently play German. I'm in the progress of researching tier 5 German Tiger 2 10.5cm. I already had Jagdtiger, but just want the Tiger 2 10.5cm because it a good tank with 105mm gun. Yes, the Tiger 2 armor...
  10. Random crashes, sometimes playing War Thunder, bugcheck: 0x000000c4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes, sometimes playing War Thunder, bugcheck: 0x000000c4: Hi, Need some help - have been experiencing random crashes, sometimes while playing War Thunder. I enabled "driver verifier" and was unable to successfully boot on multiple attempts. Each time, I got "Stop code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION", but no code to go with it....