Windows 10: WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

Discus and support WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had the following mail from the sender 'Account Notification <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>': Respected User, We inform you that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paris Cam, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Paris Cam Win User

WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

I had the following mail from the sender 'Account Notification <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>':

Respected User,

We inform you that your account will be cancelled at 09/01/2021 because you have been ignoring the update messages sent to you. If you wish to continue using your account

Update now to continue using our services. Ignoring this message will cause your account to be closed unexpectedly.

Click here to Update

Thank you,
    Mail administrator
    C 2021

Is it real or spam?

:)

Paris Cam, Jan 8, 2021

2. Windows Warning Alert

My son's notebook has a Windows Warning Alert and the machine is locked. The phone number listed to call is 1-855-371-9444. Is this warning real or this a scam associated with malware?

JoshuaRobbins1, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Merv-70 Win User
    Account Closure !!!

When I log onto my Microsoft account all I get is this message. I cannot find an area to ask about account problems !!

Make sure Merv​.##############​ is ready to close

Before you mark this account for closure, you'll want to:
    • Cancel any subscriptions. You can cancel most – but not all – subscriptions

through Microsoft Billing
      . For subscriptions that you can't find there, you'll need to go directly to the service itself.
    • Use all of your Skype credit. Your Skype credit (if any) will be lost on account closure. You may want to check about your Skype subscription and remaining Skype credit (if any)

here
    • Use up your account balances Any balances that you have from Microsoft or Xbox gift cards might be lost when this account closes.

Check account balance
    • Set up automatic email replies. During the waiting period, your Outlook.com inbox will still receive emails.

Create an auto-reply
      to let people know that you're closing this account and tell them how to reach you instead.
    • Disable Reset Protection. If you have a Windows device with Reset Protection enabled, you should

disable this here
      before closing your account. If you do not disable Reset Protection, your phone could become unusable after your account is closed.

Just in case you change your mind, we wait 60 days before permanently closing an account. During the waiting period, this account is marked for closure but it still exists. To reopen it, you'll need to prove you're you using your current account security
    info.

I have never asked nor do I want to close my account.

How can I stop this message every time.

Moved from: Windows /

Windows 10
    /
    Windows settings
    /
    PC

Merv-70, Jan 8, 2021
  4. WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

ID: 144 - General Warning Microsoft Account Alert!‏‏‎ 2017

Is this a valid question? I have received an email with this alert!

ID: 144 - General Warning Microsoft Account Alert!‏‏‎ 2017
    (Sem assunto)

(Sem assunto)

Isabel Figueiredo, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

1. WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading - Similar Threads - WARNING Account Closure

2. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  3. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  4. Account Closure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  5. Account Closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  6. Alert warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alert warning: I got an alert on my laptop that said some is trying to steal my credit card, checking account numbers etc. It said to call the number on the screen for tech support. I closed the laptop immediately. Spectrum said they can't do anything about it and I need to take it...
  7. Microsoft Warning Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  8. CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]

CLOSURE EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERT IN PROGRESS !!! VERSION [2.0]: today January 14 .2019 at 10.39 i received the message below, do i trust or no .thanks: Our record indicates your account is not updated, which may lead to the close down of your account. If you don't update your account, you will not be able to send and receive emails...
  9. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  10. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54