Windows 10: Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update.

Discus and support Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; About 1 week ago I started receiving this message ~ Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update. Window license blocked due to Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnH1XW, Dec 7, 2020.

1. JohnH1XW Win User

Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update.

About 1 week ago I started receiving this message ~ Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update. Window license blocked due to Network ip change please enter license key to update your computer or call 1+669-900-9325 for help ~

I have searched high & low to find the number asked for. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 with Microsoft's free offer on Aug. 4th, 2016 to Windows 10 Home version.

My malware scan does NOT show this as malware, so I'm assuming it is coming from Microsoft. When I called the phone number the person said that my license probably has expired. I have NOT heard of Microsoft licenses expiring ?

:)

JohnH1XW, Dec 7, 2020

2. Windows Warning Alert

My son's notebook has a Windows Warning Alert and the machine is locked. The phone number listed to call is 1-855-371-9444. Is this warning real or this a scam associated with malware?

JoshuaRobbins1, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Warning Alert !! Software drivers required advance update. - Similar Threads - Warning Alert Software

2. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  3. WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WARNING, ALERT!!! - MICROSOFT AUTH: I find Microsoft's attitude very sad about the backup of switches on MS AUTH and the creation of the tool.1- If you log without clicking the other button before the login and activate backup of the cloud you lose your entire previous account. They do this purpose. It induces...
  4. Alert warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alert warning: I got an alert on my laptop that said some is trying to steal my credit card, checking account numbers etc. It said to call the number on the screen for tech support. I closed the laptop immediately. Spectrum said they can't do anything about it and I need to take it...
  5. Microsoft Warning Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  6. Windows Warning Alert Tab

Windows Warning Alert Tab: So i was online downloading minecraft maps on MCDL and suuddenly i’m directed to a new tab linked to (don’t go there) https://garyeastzonechecker.site/kwip/actieedn/897AGSas6A58S7ias9AUSVGjahfst-asdbiaditad5a6s7dadsashgd-asdbad9udyas8dya8sdyasdua-asdas9dyas87dasdasidgsa/# and...
  7. microsoft warning alert

microsoft warning alert: error # 268d3x8938(3) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/b18a6949-203c-4f43-a883-69621882e385
  8. Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Microsoft Warning Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP: I turned my computer on and this warning pops up telling me to call their support team, apparently my computer has been compromised or so I was gathering. The lady on the other end told me to press the windows key along with R. After doing so I clicked ok and something else...
  9. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  10. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54