Windows 10: warning bar flash chrome

Discus and support warning bar flash chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I understand that this is about Chrome but is there any way to keep the warning bar about the expiration of Flash from opening every single time I log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulaE., Oct 2, 2019.

1. paulaE. Win User

warning bar flash chrome

I understand that this is about Chrome but is there any way to keep the warning bar about the expiration of Flash from opening every single time I log on to my laptop. The expiration is a year away and they apparently want to torment people for a year. I still use it for certain websites and i'm tired of this game they're playing

Does someone have a susggestion

Should i justs download flash from its website now and put it on as a program? Will Windows be doing that at some point? Can you have two flash programs on your computer or will it create problems?

Since i dont like IE or use other broswers, i'm asking

Thank you

:)

paulaE., Oct 2, 2019

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

To answer your questions:

• No major changes or update to the system
    • It happens only with Chrome
    • No extension to play music throughout Chrome
    • I am currently using the latest Chrome version available

With regard to the suggested steps, I tried it and nothing changed.

Thanks for your help, waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Pedroich94, Oct 2, 2019
  4. creeve4 Win User

warning bar flash chrome

Chrome Bookmark Folders are screwed up

This is what I see in Chrome under about:gpu

Graphics Feature Status
    • Canvas: Hardware accelerated
    • 3D CSS: Hardware accelerated
    • Compositing: Hardware accelerated on all pages and threaded
    • CSS Animation: Accelerated and threaded
    • Flash 3D: Hardware accelerated
    • Flash Stage3D: Hardware accelerated
    • Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Hardware accelerated
    • WebGL multisampling: Hardware accelerated
    • Texture Sharing: Unavailable. Hardware acceleration unavailable
    • Video: Hardware accelerated
    • Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
    • WebGL: Hardware accelerate
    The problem persists even after adding "--disable-gpu --disable-software-rasterizer" to the Chrome.exe shortcut as you suggested.

creeve4, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

warning bar flash chrome

1. warning bar flash chrome - Similar Threads - warning bar flash

2. White flash on chrome launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flash on chrome launch.: submitted by /u/Honest_Anybody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4fz9n/white_flash_on_chrome_launch/
  3. Bookmarks Bar In Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks Bar In Chrome: Hello! Is there a way to add an additional 'Bookmarks Bar' under the normal one in Chrome? Just so you all know, I'm not trying to be a mooch. If I see a thread asking about something I can help with, I'm there. 162310
  4. Enabling flash in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Enabling flash in Chrome: Is there a "whitelist", or another way to "permanently" enable flash for an individual website in Chrome. 147339
  5. Google Chrome Flashes BLACK

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Flashes BLACK: So, every so often, Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 will flash BLACK, like it's refreshing or something. It's annoying, because if i'm streaming something, the stream stops and I have to refresh it. Is there any way to disable this? 122684
  6. Google Chrome Warning.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Warning.: Google Chrome users should be on the look-out for a terrifying new scam. A malicious application that disguises itself to look like the Google Chrome web browser has been discovered. Credit Card Stealer Disguises as Google Chrome Browser 79189
  7. Menu bar in Chrome.

in Browsers and Email
    Menu bar in Chrome.: I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that? I also can't find the preferences that change details like the color of a selected link. 36470
  8. Chrome warning

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome warning: Everyone should read this Use Google Chrome browser? The Shocking MALWARE scam everyone should know about | Tech | Life & Style | Express.co.uk 86900
  9. Chrome and Shockwave Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Shockwave Flash: I keep getting a notice that Shockwave Flash is not responding. So I removed it from Control Panel Add/Remove software. I still keep getting that notice. Where is it hiding. What else do I have to remove? 47113
  10. WARNING! Adobe Flash Security Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WARNING! Adobe Flash Security Issue: After latest Flash update (27.0.0.130), deleting Firefox cookies affects/resets Flash Global Settings (Control Panel->Flash Player 32bit), without warning. That means, if you had those settings to "Block...", after cookies deletion, you're going to see its default settings...