Windows 10: Warning by avast Extension for this site.

Discus and support Warning by avast Extension for this site. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Today I noticed I was getting a warning about this site. Just thought i would mention it. The extention is Avast online security, for chrome, firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pedro, Feb 9, 2020.

1. pedro Win User

Warning by avast Extension for this site.

Today I noticed I was getting a warning about this site.

Just thought i would mention it.

The extention is Avast online security, for chrome, firefox edge etc

:)

pedro, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Warning by avast Extension for this site.

1. Warning by avast Extension for this site. - Similar Threads - Warning avast Extension

2. Windows explorer extension change warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer extension change warning: I'd like to bring this to Microsoft's attention once again.Whenever one changes a file's extension we're greeted with a prompt warning us that "changing file extensions may cause the file to become unusable"Not only is this information plainly false, at worst it means Windows...
  3. Windows explorer extension change warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer extension change warning: I'd like to bring this to Microsoft's attention once again.Whenever one changes a file's extension we're greeted with a prompt warning us that "changing file extensions may cause the file to become unusable"Not only is this information plainly false, at worst it means Windows...
  4. Windows explorer extension change warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disable warning when changing the file extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable warning when changing the file extension: I have windows 10 professional. I need to change file extensions a lot. But every time I do I get a warning that this file might get unusable and I need to confirm that I know what I'm doing. This makes Windows absolutely terrible for actual work.Is there finally a way to...
  6. Disable warning when changing the file extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable warning when changing the file extension: I have windows 10 professional. I need to change file extensions a lot. But every time I do I get a warning that this file might get unusable and I need to confirm that I know what I'm doing. This makes Windows absolutely terrible for actual work.Is there finally a way to...
  7. do i need to install avast Chrome extension?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do i need to install avast Chrome extension?: please i would like to know why i need to install avast Chrome extension? [media] 176426
  8. Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

in Windows 10 News
    Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users: If your Firefox or Chrome browser has any of the below-listed four extensions offered by Avast and its subsidiary AVG installed, you should disable or remove them as soon as possible. - Avast Online Security - AVG Online Security - Avast SafePrice - AVG SafePrice Why? Because...
  9. Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.: Hello , So i recently received a malwarebytes premium license for free and i decided to use the malwarebytes browser too , now my question is , which browser extension is better , malwarebytes or avast? i already had avast for chrome , but i think that malwarebytes might be...
  10. Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge: Avast Online Security extension is available in the Microsoft Store for almost two months now but it was officially announced in a blog post yesterday. In release notes of Avast Antivirus version 18.6.2349, the antivirus and security firm announced that the new extension...