Windows 10: Warning by avast Extension for this site.

Discus and support Warning by avast Extension for this site. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Today I noticed I was getting a warning about this site. Just thought i would mention it. The extention is Avast online security, for chrome, firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pedro, Feb 9, 2020.

1. pedro Win User

Warning by avast Extension for this site.

Today I noticed I was getting a warning about this site.

Just thought i would mention it.

The extention is Avast online security, for chrome, firefox edge etc

:)

pedro, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Warning by avast Extension for this site.

1. Warning by avast Extension for this site. - Similar Threads - Warning avast Extension

2. AVAST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AVAST!: so suddenly avast antivirus installed in my pc, im just annoyed and try to uninstall it with different ways and still didnt work, so my last effort is activating administrator mode and log in to administrator mode, when im in admin mode i still cant delete the folder and it...
  3. Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users

in Windows 10 News
    Avast and AVG Browser Extensions Spying On Chrome and Firefox Users: If your Firefox or Chrome browser has any of the below-listed four extensions offered by Avast and its subsidiary AVG installed, you should disable or remove them as soon as possible. - Avast Online Security - AVG Online Security - Avast SafePrice - AVG SafePrice Why? Because...
  4. New Google Chrome Suspicious Site Reporter extension

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Chrome Suspicious Site Reporter extension: Chrome was built with security in mind from the very beginning. Today we're launching two new features to help protect users from deceptive websites. The Suspicious Site Reporter Extension will improve security for Chrome users by giving power users an easy way to report...
  5. Avast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avast: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice if you can help me with the activation of Avast Antivirus. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/c3225749-4e8a-4415-8200-ae12661a903c"
  6. Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.: Hello , So i recently received a malwarebytes premium license for free and i decided to use the malwarebytes browser too , now my question is , which browser extension is better , malwarebytes or avast? i already had avast for chrome , but i think that malwarebytes might be...
  7. AVAST VPN

AVAST VPN: Olá! Tenho windows 7 Ultimate.Minha rede é doméstica e particular. Conexão de Rede - Acesso a Internet. Network Connection;No ícone do computadorzinho. Acontece that depois that instalei o Secure Line VPN da Avast, pois é o meu antivírus (O Premier) (todos são pagos)...
  8. Avast

Avast: ola, nao consigo abrir o avast antvirus no meu computador window XP, o que posso fazer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_xp/avast/6faa07e1-58a3-46d2-b9ff-6ffe87543fd8
  9. Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Avast officially launches Online Security extension for Microsoft Edge: Avast Online Security extension is available in the Microsoft Store for almost two months now but it was officially announced in a blog post yesterday. In release notes of Avast Antivirus version 18.6.2349, the antivirus and security firm announced that the new extension...
  10. Avast launches new price comparison extension for Windows 10’s Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Avast launches new price comparison extension for Windows 10’s Edge: Microsoft Edge received support for extensions with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and ever since then, the developers have published new extensions for the browser. Microsoft Edge still has fewer extensions than Google Chrome but the software giant last year said that...