Windows 10: Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19

Discus and support Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beware Windows users... a new dangerous remote code execution vulnerability has been discovered in the WinRAR software, affecting hundreds of millions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Golden, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Golden Win User

Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19

Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19 Years

:)

Golden, Feb 21, 2019
  2. hTconeM9user, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows

Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows | ZDNet

Borg 386, Feb 21, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19 [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19 cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Warning: Critical WinRAR Flaw Affects All Versions Released In Last 19 - Similar Threads - Warning Critical WinRAR

2. Critical Windows Flaws Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Critical Windows Flaws Email: Hi Windows Staff,I got this email regarding remote attacks. I am not sure what to do with it. Is the statement about the critical windows flaws true? IF yes, will Microsoft send updated patches to protect its consumers? See below. Please advise.Thank You....
  3. New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Dec. 19: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2048.4...
  4. New Microsoft Outlook app version released for iOS - Oct. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for iOS - Oct. 19: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.60.0...
  5. Critical errors & warnings

Critical errors & warnings: I have W10. I recently found out that windows defender does not have a firewall for the internet. My system is full of errors and warnings. How do I remove them? Do I need software that will give me a firewall for the internet? Can I get it through MS?...
  6. WinRar Version 5.7x+ Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinRar Version 5.7x+ Security: Hi, I am looking to create an archive of some files to keep a back up of information, contacts, passwords, etc. and keep a copy in the cloud.. I am inquiring about the security of the password feature. From what I have been reading here winrar seems to have gotten their act...
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 19: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  8. WinRAR 5.71 beta1 released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinRAR 5.71 beta1 released: Can be downloaded from rarlab site. WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files Changelog. WinRAR - What's new in the latest version Version 5.71 beta 1 1. "Convert archives" command: a) improved performance when processing a lot of small archives in...
  9. WinRAR - Patch your app now- Security Flaw

WinRAR - Patch your app now- Security Flaw: Do you have WinRAR installed on your Windows PC? Then you’re probably vulnerable to attack. RARLab patched a dangerous security bug at the end of February 2019, but WinRAR doesn’t automatically update itself. Most WinRAR installations are still vulnerable. Source:...
  10. All windows affected by Security Flaw

in Windows 10 News
    All windows affected by Security Flaw: All versions of Windows affected by critical security flaw | ZDNet 26337

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winrar critical flaw