Windows 10: WARNING E-MAIL

Discus and support WARNING E-MAIL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I received the following e-mail: Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your e-mail account and device about half year ago. You entered a password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DALELEONE, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DALELEONE Win User

WARNING E-MAIL

Hi,

I received the following e-mail: Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your e-mail account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it. Through your e-mail I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you. You are not my only victim. I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. I made screenshots with using my program from your camera of yours device. I will not do this if you pay me alittle amount. I think $881 is a nice price for it! I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 1J6mAeTBuBcTzzq3iFYq1egavuhCbBrHuo. You have 2 days for make a payment. If this does not happen-all your contacts will get crazy shots of your life. And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked(also after 48 hours) Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antivirsuses won't help you for sure( I have already collected all your data)

I'm assuming this is just a scare tactic to get money? Any comments to this E-Mail?

:)

DALELEONE, Nov 5, 2018

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 6, 2018
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 6, 2018
  4. WARNING E-MAIL

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

WARNING E-MAIL

1. WARNING E-MAIL - Similar Threads - WARNING MAIL

2. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  3. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  4. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  6. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  7. E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!: Dear Customer, Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check in. We wanted to remind you that you have chosen the auto-renewal option for future charges. You will be billed from your saved...
  8. Default mail client warning

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default mail client warning: I keep getting the warning below, although I have Outlook as the default mail client. How can I stop getting this warning. Thank you in advance for your help. [img] 153835
  9. Windows Live Mail: Can't view new mail, "Low memory" warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail: Can't view new mail, "Low memory" warning: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 today but I cannot view new incoming messages on Windows Live Mail. I receive an error message that "Windows Live Mail has encountered a problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed: Hi, I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject. Somewhat like Do You Want to Send This Message Without a Subject? Does mail app supports it, or they are going to support upcoming releases?...