Windows 10: warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems

Discus and support warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is a copy paste here to what event viewer says its has stop my computer to shut down by itself now [ATTACH]The application-specific permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasCampbell9, Jan 29, 2021.

1. warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems

here is a copy paste here to what event viewer says its has stop my computer to shut down by itself now

warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems 3488f466-5c79-4969-8640-02a1c24bd028?upload=true.jpg The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

how can I fix this so it dont happen again ? it happen 4 times here but not now why not now but 4 times in a row ?

:)

ThomasCampbell9, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Boyfriend Win User
    Boyfriend, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems

1. warning error with windows 10 after updated from windows 7 problems - Similar Threads - warning error updated

2. windows 10 update from windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 update from windows 7: how can i update to windows 10 from windows 7 pro if i keep getting the message that my windows copy is not original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-from-windows-7/1e909529-61b8-41b0-b0f7-688695c82177
  3. Problems updating from windows 7 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems updating from windows 7 to windows 10: My old desktop computer has died and I am now using a laptop. The desktop came with OEM Windows XP professional and I purchased the first full license version of Windows 7 professional ultimate which I successully installed on the desktop. My laptop came with OEM Windows 10...
  4. oobesetting error comes after updating from window 7 to window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    oobesetting error comes after updating from window 7 to window 10: after free updating window 7 to window 10 oobesetting error on screen . when want to change any setting in system error "window cannot access the specified device,path,or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"....
  5. Experiencing some problems after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Experiencing some problems after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I installed Windows 10 (Keeping everything that I already had) recently and I've already experienced some problems. For example my HDD is always on 100% even though I am not doing anything but if I open Google Chrome and wait for a couple of minutes it comes down to like 1%....
  6. update from windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    update from windows 7 to 10: I would like to complain and be paid compensation as i upgraded my computer to windows 10 from windows 7 The upgrade Bricked my motherboard making it impossible to Reboot the Motherboard was as advised compatible with windows 10 i am with other issues this upgrade...
  7. Device error after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device error after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7: Hello all, I've just upgraded my Dell laptop, XPS L501X to Windows 10 (v 1903). The computer is 64bit, 8GB installed RAM, Intel i5 CPU and bought in 2011/12. In Device Manager there are yellow error flags for four elements under "Other Devices". Their names and...
  8. problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 I cant play my DVDs .Looks like I have no Media player anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-playing-dvds-after-upgrading-from-windows/2f6c63ba-5e36-43f2-8d38-569940d27f9a
  9. Problems with Live Mail after update from 7 to 10.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Live Mail after update from 7 to 10.: A friend of mine just updated his desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now Live Mail fails to open correctly. I get the splash screen and the wait pointer and nothing. If I open Task Manager and close it, then Live Mail will load (sometimes I have to do it twice) but the...
  10. Update from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Update from Windows 7 to 10: Several people I know updated to Windows 10 and had n problems. There desktop icons returned - and they were able to access all their old files. Not sure why I can's as I just clicked the install icon the same as they did....anyone know what I am doing wrong? 49973